Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Quote from: longballin on February 26, 2018, 03:48:45 PM
Things have been a lot worse but Tyrone now have sights on greater things. Fact remains haven't beat any of top teams Dublin, Mayo or Kerry in championship since 2008. Unfortunately perhaps success from 2003 to 2008 has led to greater aspirations than winning Ulster. It got to a stage Tyrone barely celebrated winning Ulster like in 2009 and 2010 but then the well ran dry and appreaciated it again.
[/quotethe last 10 or 15 yrs has prob coincided with the most successful period at underage level in the countys history. i think now we should be setting our sights higher than provincial success.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 26, 2018, 08:14:10 PM
Quote from: under the bar on February 25, 2018, 11:42:24 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 25, 2018, 11:03:37 PM
f**k up snapchat, did i not say it was noel mc ginn? joke of an interview. total mickey ass lickers. quicker the whole lot of them are chased the better, especially harte.
So what's your club south Tyrone Gael?
errigal ciaran
;D. ;D  ;D Mickey's clubmate. I'm struggling to accept that.
Living the dream!!!

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 26, 2018, 08:17:36 PM
Quote from: longballin on February 26, 2018, 03:48:45 PM
Things have been a lot worse but Tyrone now have sights on greater things. Fact remains haven't beat any of top teams Dublin, Mayo or Kerry in championship since 2008. Unfortunately perhaps success from 2003 to 2008 has led to greater aspirations than winning Ulster. It got to a stage Tyrone barely celebrated winning Ulster like in 2009 and 2010 but then the well ran dry and appreaciated it again.
[/quotethe last 10 or 15 yrs has prob coincided with the most successful period at underage level in the countys history. i think now we should be setting our sights higher than provincial success.

Since 2008 we have won 1 All Ireland minor and 2 Ulster championships and 1 U21 All Ireland and 1 Ulster. We've hardly been prolific. We might just look back and think we have had a pretty good return from this bunch of players at senior level with 4 Ulster titles during that period and numerous AI semi final appearances.
That was never a square ball!!

redzone

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on February 26, 2018, 08:38:11 PM
f**k up snapchat, did i not say it was noel mc ginn? joke of an interview. total mickey ass lickers. quicker the whole lot of them are chased the better, especially harte.
errigal ciaran
Augher is his club. Wasn't he advising us to go watch turnip head play earlier in the year. Spoke up at the augher agm as well, querying how the club decided who to pick for the county chairperson. Ud think STG would be better of spending nf his time helping out with the youth setup in his club which is struggling badly. Maybe he got kicked out of there.

southtyronegael

Quote from: redzone on February 26, 2018, 08:53:24 PM
errigal ciaran
Augher is his club. Wasn't he advising us to go watch turnip head play earlier in the year. Spoke up at the augher agm as well, querying how the club decided who to pick for the county chairperson. Ud think STG would be better of spending nf his time helping out with the youth setup in his club which is struggling badly. Maybe he got kicked out of there.
so im not a fermanagh man anymore? phew!lol

southtyronegael

benny, underage all irelands in 04' 08' 10 ' 15' 17'. hardly a lean period. how many all irelands have the likes of monaghan won in the same period?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 26, 2018, 09:04:54 PM
Quote from: redzone on February 26, 2018, 08:53:24 PM
errigal ciaran
so im not a fermanagh man anymore? phew!lol

Who is the Augher club delegate then? If you focus all your efforts into convincing him or her into believing MH isn't right then they might take your argument forward to a forum that matters.
Living the dream!!!

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 26, 2018, 09:08:09 PM
benny, underage all irelands in 04' 08' 10 ' 15' 17'. hardly a lean period. how many all irelands have the likes of monaghan won in the same period?

Tyrone have regularly beat Monaghan in the championship this decade. Tyrone have more Ulster titles than them this decade and a lot more all Ireland semi final appearances.

BennyHarp

Do we expect the u17 team from last year to be contributing to our seniors already? Monaghan haven't even got to an All Ireland semi final in that period or is it all about who wins a league game in February?
That was never a square ball!!

longballin

I wouldn't gloat too much about having a better record than Monaghan. Considering they have the fourth smallest population of any county in the country and a lot of the players are based in Dublin they've done very well,

southtyronegael

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on February 26, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

Tyrone have regularly beat Monaghan in the championship this decade. Tyrone have more Ulster titles than them this decade and a lot more all Ireland semi final appearances.
could also argue that since o rourke took them over 6 years ago they have also won 2 ulsters and beaten us in championship. they have been in 5 of last 6 ai quarter finals plus 4 continuous year in div 1 which we havent done. so we arent that far ahead of them with all our underage success.

southtyronegael

and lads there no point speculating where im from. ive been accused of being a derry man, fermanagh man now an augher man!lol. where next, pakistan?

redzone

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 26, 2018, 09:59:37 PM
and lads there no point speculating where im from. ive been accused of being a derry man, fermanagh man now an augher man!lol. where next, pakistan?
You said yourself u were an augher man you dumb twat

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: redzone on February 26, 2018, 10:28:39 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 26, 2018, 09:59:37 PM
You said yourself u were an augher man you dumb twat

Name him redzone, if he acted the fool in public at the club AGM then you know him. He just did also claim to be an Errigal clubman there now thou.
Living the dream!!!

southtyronegael

this is gettin hilarious! some muppets on here. i think you should name him.