Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

Paul Geaney, , Cillian O Connor,  Paddy Mc Brearty

youhavenofans

Quote from: driveherin on January 31, 2018, 03:49:19 PM
Tiarnan more interested in his tan, six pack and hair than putting in a big hit like Keegan. In other words -  he hasn't got the balls!

Hasn't got the balls? haven't you seen the clip of him diving head first into the trillick goalkeeper and two defenders in Pomeroy and comes out with the ball. Yous are the same people who will be out cheering him at the weekend when he is the only player in Tyrone capable of keeping up with the dubs. He also played second half of Dublin game with a severely broken hand which required surgery and metal plate.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: In hiding on February 01, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 01, 2018, 09:36:59 AM
Quote from: In hiding on January 31, 2018, 11:11:21 PM
Question for all you knowlegeable people out there. Just imagine you were managing a team and had to pick a full forward line from Paul Geaney, Paul Mannion, Dean Rock, Cillian O Connor, Andy Moran, Paddy Mc Brearty and Mark Bradley, what would it be ?

Moran/McBrearty and COC.

interesting

Can I ask why you picked those players? Any reason?

BennyHarp

Question for all you knowlegeable people out there. Just imagine you were managing a team and had to pick a full forward line from Paul Geaney, Paul Mannion, Dean Rock, Cillian O Connor, Andy Moran, Paddy Mc Brearty and Mark Bradley, what would it be ?

Canavan, O'Neill, Mulligan. Not sure what your point is, but does anyone really think Mickey would be playing the way we do if we still had these three guys?
That was never a square ball!!

longballin

Quote from: BennyHarp on February 01, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

Canavan, O'Neill, Mulligan. Not sure what your point is, but does anyone really think Mickey would be playing the way we do if we still had these three guys?

as Sean Cavanagh said they are slaves to a system. It aint working... let them play

In hiding

Canavan, O’Neill, Mulligan. Not sure what your point is, but does anyone really think Mickey would be playing the way we do if we still had these three guys?

What are you talking about ? Did you read my post ?  Why is it always about Mickey with you ?

In hiding

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 01, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

Moran/McBrearty and COC.

interesting

I picked those as I wondered who people thought were the best inside forwards playing at the minute. Probably could have included James O Donoghue and Bernard Brogan also. I think Mark Bradley is better than Andy Moran, Cillian O Connor and Dean Rock, but thats just my opinion

longballin

Quote from: In hiding on February 01, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

Moran/McBrearty and COC.

interesting

I picked those as I wondered who people thought were the best inside forwards playing at the minute. Probably could have included James O Donoghue and Bernard Brogan also. I think Mark Bradley is better than Andy Moran, Cillian O Connor and Dean Rock, but thats just my opinion

you're kidding?

In hiding

Quote from: longballin on February 01, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

Moran/McBrearty and COC.

interesting

you're kidding?

not at all

longballin

Quote from: In hiding on February 01, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

Moran/McBrearty and COC.

interesting

you're kidding?

not at all

when he proves himself at the highest level. In Ulster championship against Slaughtneil and in Croke Park for Tyrone has strugled.

BennyHarp

Quote from: In hiding on February 01, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

What are you talking about ? Did you read my post ?  Why is it always about Mickey with you ?

Sorry, I thought this was a Tyrone county team thread, not a "I'm going to pick some random players and ask an inane question thread". My mistake.
That was never a square ball!!

redzone

Dinky mcbride better than all of them put together. Any team news yet

In hiding

Quote from: BennyHarp on February 01, 2018, 08:04:42 PM
Quote from: In hiding on February 01, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Sorry, I thought this was a Tyrone county team thread, not a "I'm going to pick some random players and ask an inane question thread". My mistake.

I'd say you make plenty of mistakes so don't be worrying yourself. You probably didn't know who the lads mentioned were anyways

In hiding

Quote from: longballin on February 01, 2018, 08:01:41 PM
Quote from: In hiding on February 01, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

Moran/McBrearty and COC.

interesting

you're kidding?

not at all

when he proves himself at the highest level. In Ulster championship against Slaughtneil and in Croke Park for Tyrone has strugled.
You continually criticise the way Tyrone play saying that they give good forwards no chance then you criticise Mark Bradley for struggling against 3 defenders in croke park

southtyronegael

mark bradley probably had the potential to be as good as any of those named above but will never happen under the current tyrone system. id say his confidence is probably ruined for good now anyway.