Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Just read Mickeys interview after game good honest assesment,you learn more from a defeat sometimes.

tothetop03

Quote from: skeog on March 19, 2017, 12:50:07 PM
Just read Mickeys interview after game good honest assesment,you learn more from a defeat sometimes.

Cant see where we are learning to be honest...

southtyronegael

brilliant display of attacking football there from cavan. well done to mattie mc gleenan. deserved their 2 points.

teaminamillion

Our great county with our great training facility and we have to put up with this spoofer of a manager. All them Hartes should be all chased out of garvaghy with a length of pipe. Just f**k off everybodys sick looking at yes. Time to put our great county first and get on with the business of winning All Irelands. Get Matty mcgleenan in and give this county the shot in the arm it needs!

southtyronegael

Quote from: hardstation on March 19, 2017, 05:23:37 PM
Yes, Mattie McGleenan's 3 National League points are beginning to outshine Mickey Harte's 3 All Irelands.
the all irelands are long gone u fuckin twat. nearly a decade. we are in the here and now and its not a good place.

southtyronegael

Quote from: hardstation on March 19, 2017, 05:29:25 PM
I've seen it worse.
when have u ever seen it worse than saturday night?

southtyronegael

Quote from: teaminamillion on March 19, 2017, 05:15:10 PM
Our great county with our great training facility and we have to put up with this spoofer of a manager. All them Hartes should be all chased out of garvaghy with a length of pipe. Just f**k off everybodys sick looking at yes. Time to put our great county first and get on with the business of winning All Irelands. Get Matty mcgleenan in and give this county the shot in the arm it needs!
couldnt have said it better myself. make tyrone great again!

longballin

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 19, 2017, 05:36:59 PM
Quote from: teaminamillion on March 19, 2017, 05:15:10 PM
couldnt have said it better myself. make tyrone great again!

I'd go with Peter Canavan and Paddy Tally but at the moment Tyrone is going nowhere - Harte more obsessed with getting one over on RTE - there needs to be a better motivation than that negativity.

RedHandTom

I'm not one for doom and gloom but last night was a right shocker. Abysmal performance against a very average Donegal side who had it easy last night. Not to mention getting drenched in that kip Ballybofey

skeog

They had it that easy most of them played for their clubs today no cotton wool for them.

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 19, 2017, 05:34:22 PM
I've seen it worse.

Did you ever go to a div 3 game in Wicklow in the 80s? Do you remember not winning a championship game between 1989 and 1994? Do you remember the 70s? If you started supporting Tyrone in 2003 then last night was poor in comparison. But we have no devine right to win All Irelands and the fact that we have been competitive in recent years with a couple of semi final places, an Ulster title, promotion and a good shout at a Div 1 league final in our first year back in the top division means that..... no, a poor performance on a truly shitty Saturday night away in Donegal is not the worst we have ever seen.
That was never a square ball!!

longballin

I think the issue is the delusion we are a threat to the Dubs or on the brink of an All Ireland title is the issue. Same works the other way when Tyrone win a league game the hype is way OTT

southtyronegael

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 19, 2017, 07:34:21 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 19, 2017, 05:34:22 PM
I've seen it worse.

Did you ever go to a div 3 game in Wicklow in the 80s? Do you remember not winning a championship game between 1989 and 1994? Do you remember the 70s? If you started supporting Tyrone in 2003 then last night was poor in comparison. But we have no devine right to win All Irelands and the fact that we have been competitive in recent years with a couple of semi final places, an Ulster title, promotion and a good shout at a Div 1 league final in our first year back in the top division means that..... no, a poor performance on a truly shitty Saturday night away in Donegal is not the worst we have ever seen.
id say saturday nights performance is as bad as anything seen in the 70,s or 80s. even the games weve won this year feel very underwhelming. so much talent on the tyrone team ruined.

Scoring Zone

Quote from: longballin on March 19, 2017, 07:44:44 PM
I think the issue is the delusion we are a threat to the Dubs or on the brink of an All Ireland title is the issue. Same works the other way when Tyrone win a league game the hype is way OTT

100% agree with this, we are a good side, but Dublin would have struggled to come out of ballybofey last night with a result, poor weather, tight/poor pitch doesn't suit this tyrone side. They will beat Mayo in Omagh but a massive test away to Kerry will a huge indicator what the rest of the season will hold imo

omagh_gael

Tyrone lost a thirteen game unbeaten run last night, the best in the country behind Dublin. I think it was a case of all sectors of the field having an off day and Donegal hitting a freakishly good purple patch in the first half. The scores they got in the first half against the wind wwere spectacular but sometimes everything you hot goes over (see our first half v Monaghan) whereas other nights everything goes to shite i.e. us last night.

Draw a line under it, learn and move on to next week.