Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tothetop03

Quote from: delgany on February 24, 2017, 07:48:04 AM
To ask a team for £450 , would buy 9 size 5 footballs
I am sure tyrone gaa would hardly miss it with the income generated by club tyrone.  A complete insult to the players !

I agree, i dont believe it happened to be honest...from what i hear there is under lying problem with team expenses for 2/3 years now....

Napper

Quote from: redzone on February 23, 2017, 09:25:41 PM
Fair play to her, keeping a rein on the purse strings. That's part of her job u t**ts. Just cause other counties are spending foolishly doesn't mean we have to as well. Who ever send that email needs a good kicking. The players will be fuming as will Harte, ure right there.

Fair play to her? Really? Ask the Galbally club what they think of her. She sided with the Ulster council in hiding the fact that the Galbally lad was innocent of giving the Donegal player stick about his deceased father. Just to keep Donegal happy. She should have got the road then. U21
Management reappointment, Harte reapportionment... she's not up to it 

Bring back club football

Tyrone UNDERAGE players have been paying in a similar way to the seniors seem to now have been asked for years now - FACT !!!!

So where is all this big money going  :o

tothetop03

Quote from: Bring back club football on February 24, 2017, 08:28:15 AM
Tyrone UNDERAGE players have been paying in a similar way to the seniors seem to now have been asked for years now - FACT !!!!

Now we might be getting somewhere... Bear in mind all coaching is done in Garvaghy....Not visiting schools or clubs..... Harte Benny and wee Peter are not cheap....

redhandefender

Lads seriously its a volunteer organisation. If you think you can do better stop choking the chicken online and get involved. Tyrone look after the finances well and its not just about the current team its about the future.

County board are not great but we voted them in! They will make mistakes.

Regarding the story I don't know if its true or not as there should be enough money to finance sports equipment. But if its something ridiculous the players are looking for themselves in addition then they may have been charged. County board I suppose have to explain the rationale behind spending tyrone supporters money.

Sports equipment could be anything? Loreal gel for mc cann and mc currys hair to keep it in place during games?

Player should not have done this either as a) he will get nothing from it apart from possibly the boot and b) it causes unnecessary disruption to the team

TyroneOnlooker

I heard the tyrone players were asked to pay £15 a month direct debit into paul rouse's bank account.

Localexpert

Quote from: Napper on February 24, 2017, 08:11:33 AM
Fair play to her, keeping a rein on the purse strings. That's part of her job u t**ts. Just cause other counties are spending foolishly doesn't mean we have to as well. Who ever send that email needs a good kicking. The players will be fuming as will Harte, ure right there.

Fair play to her? Really? Ask the Galbally club what they think of her. She sided with the Ulster council in hiding the fact that the Galbally lad was innocent of giving the Donegal player stick about his deceased father. Just to keep Donegal happy. She should have got the road then. U21

I heard from the start the lad hadn't said anything to the donegal player regards the passing of his father (something I always thought would be a strange thing to hear about or find out about) but I always wondered why I hadn't heard much in terms of an apology to tyrone or the Galbally lad.  Therefore if what you are saying is true it's absolutely ridiculous and disgraceful on her part.....

Up The Middle

Quote from: tothetop03 on February 24, 2017, 08:30:39 AM
Quote from: Bring back club football on February 24, 2017, 08:28:15 AM

Now we might be getting somewhere... Bear in mind all coaching is done in Garvaghy....Not visiting schools or clubs..... Harte Benny and wee Peter are not cheap....

Surely this isn't surprising, there are men lining their pockets round different clubs every year, why would county be any different?
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Napper

Quote from: Localexpert on February 24, 2017, 12:27:11 PM

I heard from the start the lad hadn't said anything to the donegal player regards the passing of his father (something I always thought would be a strange thing to hear about or find out about) but I always wondered why I hadn't heard much in terms of an apology to tyrone or the Galbally lad.  Therefore if what you are saying is true it's absolutely ridiculous and disgraceful on her part.....

Say nothing and it will go away. A behind the doors carve up which Roisin Jordan agreed to but didn't let Galbally know or the lad at the centre of the allegations. That's why Galbally were so unhappy. Rotten action. If the news hadn't of got out the Galbally lad would still have it hanging over his head.

WT4E

Everyone needs to calm down - I have a solution:

LAST MAN STANDING

Everyones at it and all they would have to do is sell two each and they would be more than covered or are Big Sean and the boys to good to go out and sell LMS????

redzone

Quote from: Napper on February 24, 2017, 02:11:27 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on February 24, 2017, 12:27:11 PM

Say nothing and it will go away. A behind the doors carve up which Roisin Jordan agreed to but didn't let Galbally know or the lad at the centre of the allegations. That's why Galbally were so unhappy. Rotten action. If the news hadn't of got out the Galbally lad would still have it hanging over his head.

Your talking shite now napper. Shit stirrer is all you are

skeog

Half time draw would be a good fundraiser.

BennyHarp

Obviously I'm not in possession of what exactly has gone on but I would be of the view that no player should be out of pocket for playing for his county. It is Roisin Jordan and the county board's job to ensure that the expenses are covered. Tyrone's expenses (latest figures i could find in 2015 http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/cost-of-running-county-teams-at-record-levels-34513426.html) were less than Down, Monaghan, Donegal, Derry, Armagh and 21 other counties, so the players aren't taking the piss. If the county board of a county as large as Tyrone can't source the finances to cover this, without charging the players (which is the lazy, can't be arsed to think of another way, option) then Roisin needs to take a look at her own ability to do her job.
That was never a square ball!!

southtyronegael

Quote from: BennyHarp on February 24, 2017, 05:52:38 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 24, 2017, 12:08:09 AM
some scores will come from them wing half backs though.lol

Just out of interest, who scored the goal v Dublin?
sure lets get mc crory to take all frees and 45s. problem solved. wise up man. on another note maybe tyrone dont have the finances people think they have? attendances at games have fell through the floor, sponsorship also not worth close to what it used to be. millions pumped into garvaghy. prob fair that we watch our finances but players should never, ever have to pay for training equipment.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 24, 2017, 07:40:26 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on February 24, 2017, 05:52:38 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 24, 2017, 12:08:09 AM
some scores will come from them wing half backs though.lol

Just out of interest, who scored the goal v Dublin?
sure lets get mc crory to take all frees and 45s. problem solved. wise up man. on another note maybe tyrone dont have the finances people think they have? attendances at games have fell through the floor, sponsorship also not worth close to what it used to be. millions pumped into garvaghy. prob fair that we watch our finances but players should never, ever have to pay for training equipment.

You'll be putting a big bet on Cavan on Sunday I assume with your man Mattie in charge? With him being such a brilliant manager and Harte not having a clue it should be easy money. Looking forward to seeing this attacking football from Cavan that Mattie will bring to Tyrone next.