Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone11234

Got to feel for kildress tonight, can't have been easy playing after last week

clarshack

The Fintona forward stole some amount of steps for that last free. Aghaloo only have themselves to blame though.

clarshack

Nearly missed the Drumragh 2nd goal with them showing an unnecessary replay.

Tyrone11234

Cookstown haven't changed much over the years- a pack of thugs

smort

Only user to predict Fintona drumragh, thank you

trailer

Quote from: Tyrone11234 on September 29, 2023, 08:50:42 PMGot to feel for kildress tonight, can't have been easy playing after last week

Yeah for sure. Tough week for the community but think The Moy would've bate them handy anyways.

RedHand88

clarshack

Said it previously here that Cookstown were fortunate to have had all their nearest challengers at home in the league.

WT4E

Quote from: trailer on September 29, 2023, 10:05:46 PM
Quote from: Tyrone11234 on September 29, 2023, 08:50:42 PMGot to feel for kildress tonight, can't have been easy playing after last week

Yeah for sure. Tough week for the community but think The Moy would've bate them handy anyways.

Hard to get annoyed about any result and its hard to explain the feeling in the community at the moment. I have never felt anything like it. U walk into a shop, a school and I'm sure any form of training session/meeting and it's just got a cloud there at the moment.

We where always up against it due to form but we beat Moy in the league this year so please don't underestimate the effect of recent events.
Quote from: trailer on September 29, 2023, 10:05:46 PM

Hard to get annoyed about any result and its hard to explain the feeling in the community at the moment. I have never felt anything like it. U walk into a shop, a school and I'm sure any form of training session/meeting and it's just got a cloud there at the moment.

We where always up against it due to form but we beat Moy in the league this year so please don't underestimate the effect of recent events.

ClubScene13

Cookstown can't take their beating never seen that one before

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 29, 2023, 06:18:14 PMCarrickmore have dispensed with Archie Beattie. I'm sure he feels very let down by the players but the writing was on the wall after the Loughmacrory defeat. I'd imagine our next manager will be from within the club
Who would be the candidates for the job?

Onthe40

I'd be shocked if Cookstown don't drop  again next year

trueblue1234

Great result and performance tonight from Drumragh. One of the best games we've had this year. Setting up a nice local Derby with Fintona. Few lads getting back to fitness at the right time. Hard to call the final now. Very much a 50/50.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

giveherlong

Quote from: trueblue1234 on September 29, 2023, 11:21:45 PMGreat result and performance tonight from Drumragh. One of the best games we've had this year. Setting up a nice local Derby with Fintona. Few lads getting back to fitness at the right time. Hard to call the final now. Very much a 50/50.

It has been a good junior championship so far. Tight finishes in most games (bar few trimmings first round). Quality fairly good to date 👍

Tyrone95

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 29, 2023, 10:33:03 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 29, 2023, 06:18:14 PMCarrickmore have dispensed with Archie Beattie. I'm sure he feels very let down by the players but the writing was on the wall after the Loughmacrory defeat. I'd imagine our next manager will be from within the club
Who would be the candidates for the job?

The problem is I don't think there is too many from within, like most clubs they have tried and tested alot of the potential 'managers'. Michael Gallagher seems to have good experience as a coach with youth/county teams so Im sure his name will be in the hat. Personally I feel an outside man is still required who has a proven track record, they are hard come by at the moment (especially at the right money).  Clubs are being crippled by managers & coaches charging £150/200 a night unless they have a sugar daddy covering the expenses. 

Will be an interesting winter none the less.