I support calling Derry, Derry. Will you

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, September 27, 2009, 01:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Can someone let me know how to set up a petition online in support of the Derry name correction.
It would be nice to add "our" voice to the debate, seeing as the loyalists have already done this.
Tbc....

stephenite

I support banning you off the Internet on a Saturday night, making rambling embarrassing posts when drunk that you delete the next morning when you realise you've made a dick of yourself, again.

ONeill

...and Ireland will be free!!!!

You really do a disservice to the good people of Gweedore.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Watcher Pat

Whats Derry Derry's mobile number and i'll give her a ring too?
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

gallsman

Ah, people who routinely criticise the ridiculousness of loyalist ans and proposals only to come out with a "well if they're going to do it, I'm doing it as well response." And Jesus wept for the future of Irish nationalism.

Lecale2

Should this not be in the "Right I'm pissed" thread?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Ah well I did try, personally I would have thought that a petition was a more sensible way now of trying to achieve change then hijacking or burning cars across railway lines, but hey I most have been drunk!  ::)

Tbc....

Maguire01

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 27, 2009, 11:40:40 AM
Ah well I did try, personally I would have thought that a petition was a more sensible way now of trying to achieve change then hijacking or burning cars across railway lines, but hey I most have been drunk!  ::)
Why not just start a petition for a United Ireland then?

gallsman

God, you're a hypocrite. You listen to no-one else's viewpoint. The liberal OWCers that come on her like nifan try to have reasoned discussion and all you do is try to shout them down. Then, and not for the first time, you get pissed and go spouting your mouth off anonymously. You consider yourself a republican? You're a disgrace to the concept.

Orior

Quote from: gallsman on September 27, 2009, 01:00:12 PM

God, you're a hypocrite. You listen to no-one else's viewpoint. The liberal OWCers that come on her like nifan try to have reasoned discussion and all you do is try to shout them down. Then, and not for the first time, you get pissed and go spouting your mouth off anonymously. You consider yourself a republican? You're a disgrace to the concept.

Flip, I though GDA's suggestion wasnt a bad idea
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

longrunsthefox

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: gallsman on September 27, 2009, 01:00:12 PM

Where am I shouting anyone down?
I started a separate thread so as to not bog down the other one.
As for spouting my mouth off "anonymously" this is an anonymous discussion forum, infact the only person on here who uses his true name is Tony.
You now nothing about me so your attempt at analysising me is worthless and pointless.
Tbc....