Kerry GAA animals in West Cork

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, September 18, 2009, 09:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Sorry if this has been posted before, but lmao when I saw it and thought it might give a wee bit of light relief before the big day. Gave it it's own thread so more people would see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkPHRH11TTc

Btw it IS suitable for work unless you work for a Kerryman!  :D
Tbc....

orangeman

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 18, 2009, 09:26:55 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before, but lmao when I saw it and thought it might give a wee bit of light relief before the big day. Gave it it's own thread so more people would see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkPHRH11TTc

Btw it IS suitable for work unless you work for a Kerryman!  :D

Class.  :D

A lot more than Sam Maguire is at stake this Sunday.

redhugh

Great stuff.I love the bit with the bike.

RogerMilla

Quote from: redhugh on September 18, 2009, 10:53:35 AM
Great stuff.I love the bit with the bike.

haha laughed like a kid in the bike part as well

Kerry Mike

Those Langers would do anything for a laugh , 2 years ago it was the Alan Quirke Going Missing stunt, but this is nearly as good. Keep her lit lads....

CiarraĆ­ Abu

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

armaghniac

QuoteThose Langers would do anything for a laugh

Probably their biggest laugh will be beating Kerry.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

longrunsthefox

Funny alright.. shades of Datsun Donaghy hunting for Armagh people in the woods on his DVD 

Seamus

Good laugh alright. That animal he is trying to tame happens to be a Corkman in a Kerry jersey.

Being called ALL IRELAND CHAMPIONS by tomorrow evening is all that counts which I'm quietly confident will be the case. I don't ever want to go back to the 11 year drought when ye all loved us and rarely talked about us, much better this way.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".