China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

Quote from: johnnycool on March 24, 2020, 04:16:54 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 24, 2020, 02:06:55 PM
Every off license I've passed in Derry open. Florists, hair dressers etc. Absolute joke

Barbers and the likes are closed down our way.

Had to give the wee lad (aged 14) a bit of a buzz cut last night. He wanted a 1 at the sides and by god he got it. His ma wasn't best pleased but it'll grow back by the time he ever sees anyone outside these four walls.

Lol...That's ace!!
Maybe a new career for you.

Rossfan

Long hair for men will be back in fashion this year ;D
Maybe not for all of course.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

RedHand88

The Bot are openly advertising their off licence as being open from 2pm on Facebook. Some people just do not care.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: larryin89 on March 24, 2020, 04:16:18 PM
Leo made sure to tell us construction sites will remain open.

Anything improved on site since last week?

marty34

This may seem a strange question.  Even if the government pays the most of the wages to companies' employess and they are closed for , say 6 weeks.  Will that company go out of business (even though there's no cash coming in during that time)?

Or are they in status quo and just start off again where they left off?

shantygael

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 24, 2020, 02:24:19 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 24, 2020, 02:20:52 PM
Every off license I've passed in Derry open. Florists, hair dressers etc. Absolute joke

Surely is this not where the beloved boys in blue come into play ie enforcement

Tbh I'm very disappointed with people. I love my beer but get delivery services sorted ffs. Winemark in Belfast a shit employer, didn't give 2 fecks about their workers. Only issued guidelines 2 days ago
just did that with my torps from beerwolf,hoors said it wouldn't be  delivered until next week.☹
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

shantygael

Quote from: JoG2 on March 24, 2020, 03:28:39 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 24, 2020, 02:20:52 PM

Surely is this not where the beloved boys in blue come into play ie enforcement

Harry Corrys ffs!
Dunelm too. Who ithe feck in the right mind is out buying  cushions.,
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

themac_23

Quote from: johnnycool on March 24, 2020, 04:16:54 PM

Barbers and the likes are closed down our way.

Had to give the wee lad (aged 14) a bit of a buzz cut last night. He wanted a 1 at the sides and by god he got it. His ma wasn't best pleased but it'll grow back by the time he ever sees anyone outside these four walls.

More parents should do that, give them a hatchet job haircut and they won't want to go out, no arguments, ahead of the time! Lol

seafoid

Quote from: marty34 on March 24, 2020, 06:06:39 PM
This may seem a strange question.  Even if the government pays the most of the wages to companies' employess and they are closed for , say 6 weeks.  Will that company go out of business (even though there's no cash coming in during that time)?

Or are they in status quo and just start off again where they left off?

Say it's a bar or restaurant. Will be shut for the duration. Costs during shutdown should be manageable. As soon as life returns to normal they will open again.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

laoislad

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 24, 2020, 05:38:25 PM
The Bot are openly advertising their off licence as being open from 2pm on Facebook. Some people just do not care
Some people dont care is right.
Found out today my next door neighbour got tested yesterday, yet she was out walking around today and her husband has been going to work. f**kers could be infecting loads of people if she does have it.
We haven't talked to them in years as they are both cnuts and this just proves what cnuts they are.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

HiMucker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 24, 2020, 12:58:20 PM
Lidil are open, as is tesco and our local is closed but will deliver for orders over £50

if you are into wines, Portugal Vine yards is a great site. use them all the time, 12 bottles of Porta 6 (great wine) for 60 euro, delivered. but they have hundreds of choices
MR2 it's coming up for me 23 euro deliver? How you get the free delivery option? Am I doing something stupid? Wife looking recommendation's on the white as well! Cheers

HiMucker

What's the story with golf courses still open? They shut in the south now? Seems a bit bonkers though I can see why ones would think it's ideal for social distancing. I miles away from everybody when I play, unless your coming up the other fairway!

laoislad

Quote from: HiMucker on March 24, 2020, 08:49:10 PM
What's the story with golf courses still open? They shut in the south now? Seems a bit bonkers though I can see why ones would think it's ideal for social distancing. I miles away from everybody when I play, unless your coming up the other fairway!
Was talking to the aul fella earlier and he said the course he is a member of is closed.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: HiMucker on March 24, 2020, 08:49:10 PM

You'd be picking balls out of the same holes though. The virus lives on surfaces for days.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: HiMucker on March 24, 2020, 08:47:10 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 24, 2020, 12:58:20 PM
Lidil are open, as is tesco and our local is closed but will deliver for orders over £50

if you are into wines, Portugal Vine yards is a great site. use them all the time, 12 bottles of Porta 6 (great wine) for 60 euro, delivered. but they have hundreds of choices
MR2 it's coming up for me 23 euro deliver? How you get the free delivery option? Am I doing something stupid? Wife looking recommendation's on the white as well! Cheers

16 either 15 or 16 quid for delivery send me a pm
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea