Reasonably Priced Cars

Started by general, March 06, 2014, 04:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general

The time has come to invest in a new car, the girlfriend uses the 2000 clio for work so id rather her use it and reverse into things in that yoke rather than a new car.

Dont do a mad amount of miles, 15k a year maybe. Have been looking round recently and havnt seen to much to be honest, each car seems very similar on the road these days!

Budget of £175 max per month...any thoughts? 2010 onwards...

GJL

lawnseed

Toyota corolla = indestructable. The diesels use a litte engine oil dont get caught out..
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

CD

Quote from: lawnseed on March 07, 2014, 03:58:59 PM
Toyota corolla = indestructable. The diesels use a litte engine oil dont get caught out..

Have a 16 year old one. One careful owner (me). In the process of passing it on as I need a poxy 7-seater. On its third exhaust and second battery. Never had to change a bulb in it. More dependable than my wife's 3 year old Zafira
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

lawnseed

Quote from: CD on March 07, 2014, 05:34:08 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on March 07, 2014, 03:58:59 PM

Have a 16 year old one. One careful owner (me). In the process of passing it on as I need a poxy 7-seater. On its third exhaust and second battery. Never had to change a bulb in it. More dependable than my wife's 3 year old Zafira
I missed a minter on gumtree 98 with 57000 miles diesel 1elderly lady owner from new full toyota service history. Car was mint with 57000 barely run in. Youd put another 150000 miles on that car easily. Asking price £1000... For nothing!! I was raging
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once