Laois Intermediate Football Championship 2019

Started by The PRO, February 28, 2019, 09:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neutralobserver

Strange to say the least. On a more positive note does any1 know the all ireland galway winner that rosenallis have over them on the line? Maybe a stepping stone for him into a laois set up

Blow-in

It's a pity Clonaaslee can't play in Offaly. They are a disgrace of a club on and off the field.

Laoiseabu

Quote from: Batman!!! on September 28, 2019, 09:30:27 PM
It's a pity Clonaaslee can't play in Offaly. They are a disgrace of a club on and off the field.
The crowd off the field are worse than the lads on the pitch. They are a shocking dose of shite up there altogether. It wouldn't even  surprise me if they carried knives in their socks . Thank God Rosenallis won . They will more than hold their own at senior .

Keyser Söze

Anyone able to give a general rundown on what happened this time?!
I know they had 3 sent off, but...
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

town1980

Did roseanalis put on too many subs??rumor has it objection lodged this morning???

Tintin84

6 subs were used by Rosenallis going by the reports so what base are they objecting on?

Don Draper

Quote from: Tintin84 on September 30, 2019, 09:51:03 AM
6 subs were used by Rosenallis going by the reports so what base are they objecting on?
They lost and are pissed off?

Neutralobserver

Quote from: Tintin84 on September 30, 2019, 09:51:03 AM
How many subs did ye use Paddy? you can put this rumour or fact to bed before it gets around.

Blow-in

Was sitting beside Clonaslee people who thought you were only allowed 5 subs so I presume that's where the confusion has come out of.

Unlaoised

They really are a poor shower when it comes to losing remember all the stuff with Alf Harvey a few years back .

They have such a bad reputation some ref's and umpires won't go to their field .

Last sat night was a disgrace i was delighted Rosenallus won
LAOIS ABÚ

Neutralobserver

Quote from: Unlaoised on October 02, 2019, 12:56:43 AM
They really are a poor shower when it comes to losing remember all the stuff with Alf Harvey a few years back .

They have such a bad reputation some ref's and umpires won't go to their field .

Delighted also rosenallis won but again they were dragged into that clonaslee web and panicked a small bit on and off the field and were nearly paying the price for it,
any1 any idea how many were sent off this year for clonaslee or what is the county board going to do to prevent such behaviour as it will continue into next years competition

Unlaoised

Quote from: Neutralobserver on October 02, 2019, 02:53:13 PM
Quote from: Unlaoised on October 02, 2019, 12:56:43 AM

Delighted also rosenallis won but again they were dragged into that clonaslee web and panicked a small bit on and off the field and were nearly paying the price for it,
any1 any idea how many were sent off this year for clonaslee or what is the county board going to do to prevent such behaviour as it will continue into next years competition
sure it's every year
LAOIS ABÚ

Joeythelips

The Rover

nothing really,
Clonaslee had a player sent off in the first half for an off the ball incident.
and another in the second half for a second yellow card.
Rosenallis and Clonaslee had a player each sent off in injury time black card and second yellow respectively.
match was close and exciting put the quality of football was poor.
no trouble on the side line and certainly none of the antics that went on during Portlaoise and Portarlington.
possibly best football team but we were lucky to hang on in the end.

Neutralobserver

Quote from: The Rover on October 04, 2019, 06:34:35 PM
nothing really,
Clonaslee had a player sent off in the first half for an off the ball incident.
and another in the second half for a second yellow card.
Rosenallis and Clonaslee had a player each sent off in injury time black card and second yellow respectively.
match was close and exciting put the quality of football was poor.
no trouble on the side line and certainly none of the antics that went on during Portlaoise and Portarlington.
possibly best football team but we were lucky to hang on in the end.
Yes was a poor game of football for our second tier competition and neither team seemed to have a plan or method of playing but conditions were poor.

Whatever about on the field the stand was full of abuse and language towards supporters and players was something I would not like gaa to be associated with.