Lorry Tragedy

Started by Square Ball, October 25, 2019, 03:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

The big thing will be how long he gets now, surely has cut a deal.

WT4E

anyone know whats happening with the support Mo facebook pages are up to these days?

thebuzz

Quote from: BennyCake on November 25, 2019, 10:52:20 AM
He has one of those faces. One that says he's up to no good

To me he looks like an ordinary fella and I'd say that's why he had all the support at the start.

It's all very well saying he has one of those faces in hindsight  :) :)

quit yo jibbajabba

Well i for one am shocked.

SHOCKED I TELL THEE!

BennyCake

Quote from: thebuzz on November 25, 2019, 11:20:32 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 25, 2019, 10:52:20 AM
He has one of those faces. One that says he's up to no good

To me he looks like an ordinary fella and I'd say that's why he had all the support at the start.

It's all very well saying he has one of those faces in hindsight  :) :)

Nah I thought so before this morning.

Ambrose

Quote from: Square Ball on November 25, 2019, 10:42:10 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 25, 2019, 10:26:47 AM
So big Mo knew.
Must have sang like a bird. Just a complete and utter sc**bag. Hope this is just the tip of the iceberg and more are scooped

Mo Surrender
You can't live off history and tradition forever

yellowcard

So Mo Robinson was at this carry on for around 18 months, he must have made some serious loot during that period. Got the taste of some easy money and then greed kicked in without him thinking of any potential consequences. Helped him get a nice house near Markethill out of it. Must have thought it worth the risk of getting caught. Will they have sufficient evidence to convict those at the top of the food chain though, I wouldn't hold my breath as the other 22/23 year olds appear to be just lorry drivers like Robinson. 

RedHand88

Ambrose

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 25, 2019, 01:18:39 PM
#jUsTiCe fOr mO

Looks like that is exactly what he is getting.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

RedHand88

Quote from: Ambrose on November 25, 2019, 01:23:17 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 25, 2019, 01:18:39 PM
#jUsTiCe fOr mO

Looks like that is exactly what he is getting.

As someone else said, you just knew by his face. Wonder if the crowd fund is still going  ;D

Square Ball

The defendant, of Laurel Drive in Craigavon in Northern Ireland, was not asked to enter pleas to other charges, including the 39 counts of manslaughter.

That is taken from and extract in the Guardian, so why would he not of been asked?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Square Ball on November 25, 2019, 04:40:36 PM
The defendant, of Laurel Drive in Craigavon in Northern Ireland, was not asked to enter pleas to other charges, including the 39 counts of manslaughter.

That is taken from and extract in the Guardian, so why would he not of been asked?

I'd imagine he'll have all these charges mysteriously vanish....providing the info keeps coming  :-X

RedHand88

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 25, 2019, 04:45:39 PM

I'd imagine he'll have all these charges mysteriously vanish....providing the info keeps coming  :-X

Another one arrested tonight. Has he reached supergrass status yet?

LeoMc

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 25, 2019, 04:45:39 PM

Mo the grass?

I'll get my coat.