Gardaí procedures at scene of accident

Started by Donagh, July 29, 2009, 11:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cúig huaire

Could your handlers friends in the PSNI not help you out?
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

Donagh

Quote from: Cúig huaire on July 29, 2009, 08:46:44 PM
Could your handlers friends in the PSNI not help you out?

Going by the way you manage to get around all of these bans you get, I'd say it's you who's getting the technical assistance from somewhere. But saying as you ask and love to inform us, it happened in the Free State, you know that place you ran away to when the going got too much for you. 

Cúig huaire

The free state? Is that the country thats virtually a Sinn Fein free zone? Great wee place. Why dont you use your share of the £299k that Hugh Orde paid out and get some proper legal advice  ;)

Donagh

Quote from: Cúig huaire on July 29, 2009, 09:13:00 PM
The free state? Is that the country thats virtually a Sinn Fein free zone? Great wee place. Why dont you use your share of the £299k that Hugh Orde paid out and get some proper legal advice  ;)

Zzzz... why that Armagh Mod keeps coming to your rescue I don't know - what do you have on him?

Cúig huaire

He admitted to drinking with a peeler in a club in West Belfast, oh wait that was you  :D

Quote from: Donagh on March 08, 2009, 02:45:52 AM
Sorry  but I'm not going to answer that. The balloons gone up again so it's now time to close ranks and protect your own. I'm not prepared to put friends or family at risk whether they be in the peelers or dissident groups. Probably time to duck out of GAA Board for a while as well. Good luck...

Donagh

Quote from: Cúig huaire on July 29, 2009, 09:55:38 PM
He admitted to drinking with a peeler in a club in West Belfast, oh wait that was you  :D

Beats sneaking around Silverbridge in the dark trying to hunt down Board members because you can't keep a grip on reality.

pintsofguinness

Best ignored Donagh. 
Attempts at a reaction from me failed and now it's your turn, pathetic and sad, but a wee bit funny too.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

Quote from: Cúig huaire on July 29, 2009, 09:13:00 PM

We jail dangerous Walter Mitty types though.
MWWSI 2017

Lecale2

Quote from: muppet on July 29, 2009, 11:06:23 PM

We jail dangerous Walter Mitty types though.

No, you tend to elect them.

Cúig huaire

Typical of Shinners though isnt it. First sign of trouble the go running to the police, then they dont get the response that they think they deserve and they look for someone else to complain to. Why dont you just fix the car and be done with it, you could maybe ship pints home to do it, not as if he has much else to do these days  :D

thebandit

I was going into the gym yesterday evening, and met a guard going into the gym.... while he was on duty. When I went outside, the unmarked car was sitting there in the car park - There's some value for tax money!

Bud Wiser

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Donagh

Quote from: Bud Wiser on July 31, 2009, 09:59:21 AM
Donagh, did you try what I suggested?

Not yet. Will be going to Wexford again this evening for a week or so. Will let you know how it pans out.