Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Quote from: the goal was on on November 14, 2021, 03:06:47 PM
Could some lads not fire up a few links to wipe the county board out??
We encouraging illegal activity now?
Sure why not just Rob your local shopkeeper at knife point

toby47

Quote from: Under Lights on November 14, 2021, 03:36:02 PM
Quote from: the goal was on on November 14, 2021, 03:06:47 PM
Could some lads not fire up a few links to wipe the county board out??
We encouraging illegal activity now?
Sure why not just Rob your local shopkeeper at knife point

:o :o :o :o

That escalated quickly

the goal was on

If it's good enough for the county chair !  Red diesel alert

Eire90

he says hes charging 16 quid because you can watch from the comfort of home rather than the cold (its not even cold its very mild recently).

Eire90

15 quid  for two hour or less i think people can make 15 quid go a lot further than on some activities

manwithnoplan

Quote from: Under Lights on November 14, 2021, 12:56:33 PM
Quote from: manwithnoplan on November 14, 2021, 12:19:11 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 14, 2021, 11:53:11 AM
Quote from: manwithnoplan on November 14, 2021, 11:10:16 AM
I'm a Down man but I was looking forward to watching the Tyrone final until I seen this £16 price for a stream. Scandalous! So many outside Tyrone enjoy your championship and a reasonably priced stream would have likely attracted a couple of thousand additional purchases. Not at this price. Disappointed I'll not see it myself. And as for rejecting TG4 and the chance for the whole island to see your showpiece game, ridiculous.

Worth mentioning that Tyrone wans abroad would not be able to see the final on tg4. They will be able to get it through Tyrone tv now though.

That is a fair point and it does highlight the benefit of the live streaming, it's really just the pricing that is the issue. Especially after their own spokesman basically acknowledged that the cost of living has risen for everyone whenever he was making some sort of ham-fisted attempt to justify the price.

The Down final was very well attended, and was also streamed at £8.

How did Down County teams do this year. July exit was it.

Intelligent reply there. The point being made, which went way over your head, was that the final was well attended even with a lower costing live stream.

The under 20's won Ulster, some of them were involved in the county final. Not sure why it's relevant but you did ask.

clarshack

It's kind of annoying the way they keep showing close ups of the crowd. Just focus on the pitch please.

Baile an tuaigh

Paddy McNiece some player. The score Emmet McNabb got earlier was pure class. Long ball in causing Dromore problems.

StPatsAbu

Is it on the radio or has cnuty-balls stopped that too?

Baile an tuaigh

That interception by Peter Teague was a two point turn around. Coalisland missing the wile chances boys.

Baile an tuaigh

Eight wides now for Coalisland giving Dromore diesel. Big hits going in.

LeoMc

Good man Ricey, he has never lost that ability to stick the boot in.

LeoMc

Get Treacy keeps looking at the camera like he wasn't expecting it to be there.

Baile an tuaigh

Dromore lead for the first time. Massive attendance.

Baile an tuaigh

3 fantastic scores. Mc Niece, McCusker, McNabb Dromore lead by 3 make it 4 Emmet McNabb with a free.