The Edward Carson trophy

Started by dec, July 20, 2010, 02:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TransitVanMan

No actually it wasn't. Maybe the smiley was a clue.  But read again and you see that all I was doing was emphasizing my original point. I knew that would be lost on you and your ilk, it's called sincerity. ;)
Get in the Van!

glens abu

Quote from: TransitVanMan on July 30, 2010, 11:47:29 AM
No actually it wasn't. Maybe the smiley was a clue.  But read again and you see that all I was doing was emphasizing my original point. I knew that would be lost on you and your ilk, it's called sincerity. ;)

yeah sure you keystone cop Republicans from L'Derry would know a lot about that.  :o

TransitVanMan

Seems you don't know as much about sarcasm as you think but  that not surprise me. Fools like you need to be fed a line. Try thinking for yourself for a change.
Get in the Van!

Trout

Glens Abu should be finished his An Phoblacht paper round about now. Won't be long until we have a united Ireland with his ilk pulling the strings.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

glens abu

Quote from: Trout on July 30, 2010, 10:57:57 PM
Glens Abu should be finished his An Phoblacht paper round about now. Won't be long until we have a united Ireland with his ilk pulling the strings.

;D No I wasn't out selling An Phoblacht although I have done many times and have been proud to do so,as a great man once said"Everyone Republican or otherwise,has their own particular part to play.No part is too great or too small;no one is too old or too young to do something" but I wouldn't expect you Mickey Mouse Republicans to practice that as you are too busy fighting with each other and writing hate mail.So away off ,call for Transitvanman collect your toy guns and play war games. ;)

TransitVanMan

I take it that you and your ilk now file in under the banner of "otherwise", now that you've jettisoned all  Republican ideals.
Get in the Van!

glens abu

Quote from: TransitVanMan on August 04, 2010, 03:52:55 PM
I take it that you and your ilk now file in under the banner of "otherwise", now that you've jettisoned all  Republican ideals.

:D Great reply,see you boys have another splinter group ;D Real Sinn Fein,how many is that now 8 Super Republican groupings.

TransitVanMan

Quote from: glens abu on August 05, 2010, 10:09:01 AM

:D Great reply,see you boys have another splinter group ;D Real Sinn Fein,how many is that now 8 Super Republican groupings.
I don't follow any group, I'll leave that up to you. You've just pointed out how dis-jointed (defeated) Republicanism is now since the SF surrender.  Thanks anyway for proving my point that you can't think for yourself.
Get in the Van!

AZOffaly

Lads, wtf has this to do with Hurling anymore? Ye've moved way on from the Gerry Adams Puckathon.

glens abu

Quote from: TransitVanMan on August 05, 2010, 02:38:15 PM
Quote from: glens abu on August 05, 2010, 10:09:01 AM

I don't follow any group, I'll leave that up to you. You've just pointed out how dis-jointed (defeated) Republicanism is now since the SF surrender.  Thanks anyway for proving my point that you can't think for yourself.

Jumped ship  ;D that doesn't surprise me.You might think Republicanism is defeated but not me,will always believe in the Republic and always work towards it.When the going gets tough and all that but sure defeatists like you would know nothing about that.Sinn e.

TransitVanMan

Quote from: glens abu on August 06, 2010, 09:23:03 AM
will always believe in the Republic and always work towards it.
More party speak.  ::)

So you don't believe that there is a fundamental contradiction between accepting the legitimacy of a state, of its laws and institutions, the constitutional system and the rules of parliamentarism and agreeing to operate within their framework; and working towards a Republic.
Get in the Van!

glens abu

Quote from: TransitVanMan on August 06, 2010, 12:30:18 PM
Quote from: glens abu on August 06, 2010, 09:23:03 AM
will always believe in the Republic and always work towards it.
More party speak.  ::)

So you don't believe that there is a fundamental contradiction between accepting the legitimacy of a state, of its laws and institutions, the constitutional system and the rules of parliamentarism and agreeing to operate within their framework; and working towards a Republic.

Not in the least sure we all have to work within the laws and institutions of the state but that doesn't stop you trying to change that state and work towards Irish unity.Do you believe that once the war was over we all should just except what we have got and not try and change it.

theticklemister

Edwdard Carson was a founder member of the UVF and all through his kept the connection with Britain his number one priority. He may have sampled hurling for a bit , does this mean we name trophies after him.

SF yet again throw away their culture, after Derry being voted 'UK city of Culture' with big marty's backing, does this come as a surprise.

IN DERRY CITY THERE ARE 3 CITY COUNCIL  GAA PITCHES (WITH SOCCER PITCHES ACROSS THEM WHICH OF COURSE SOCCER GET FIRST USEAGES), AND YOU HAVE TO BOOK THE GAA PITCHES 4 DAYS IN ADVANCE. AND INSTEAD SINN FEIN IN THE TOWN PROMOTING THEIR OWN CULTURE THEY ARE TOO FUCKED UP WITH THE BRITISH IDENTITY!

TransitVanMan

Quote from: glens abu on August 06, 2010, 02:35:24 PM

Not in the least sure we all have to work within the laws and institutions of the state but that doesn't stop you trying to change that state and work towards Irish unity.Do you believe that once the war was over we all should just except what we have got and not try and change it.
But SF did exactly that, they have accepted all that the Brits have given them,down to the last penny. Is the war over then?.
Get in the Van!

GroverJr