Tee Total Gaa players

Started by squire_in_navy_slacks, September 24, 2011, 09:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squire_in_navy_slacks

Cannot get much info on the oul interweb, any info from you dudes much appreciated, interested in compiling a list of non drinking gaa lads...................... dont think our team has any considering the copious lashings that have been going down

Michael Schmeichal

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 24, 2011, 09:46:02 PM
Cannot get much info on the oul interweb, any info from you dudes much appreciated, interested in compiling a list of non drinking gaa lads...................... dont think our team has any considering the copious lashings that have been going down
Kevin Nolan doesn't drink

squire_in_navy_slacks

Kevin Nolan, fair play to him..............

Eamon OHara is another I think

Denn Forever

That is a Pioneer Pin on Jarlath Burns?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

INDIANA

Mc Connell doesnt.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: hardstation on September 24, 2011, 09:57:00 PM
Donegal team.

That was for just a short period of time....................Im interested in total abstinence, not just the im off it for two weeks because ive a game coming up type stuff  ;)

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: INDIANA on September 24, 2011, 10:00:59 PM

Mc Connell doesnt.

Ya sure indiana ????

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

bigfrank

stevy o neill and conor gormley are two players i can think off...

redhandloo

Tough times don't last, tough people do!

squire_in_navy_slacks

great feed back dudes, keep it coming

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

highorlow

Conor Mort doesn't drink (i think)
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on September 24, 2011, 10:27:32 PM
http://www.irishhealth.com/article.html?id=18241

As Martin Johnston said about his English team lately, 'Oh rugby players having a drink!!' Same goes for GAA players, big f**king deal.

A great player for our club never drank and I believe it extended his career no doubt, but plenty of examples were it's never troubled others who drank.

We won the championship tonight and I'd say there are a right few who haven't ended up in the club tonight.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NP 76

Daniel or Eoin Mc Cartan dont drink