Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeeDonns

Any idea roughly when the First rounds will take place?
Has a date been penciled in yet?

orangeman

Quote from: WeeDonns on May 24, 2013, 09:27:50 AM

Whenever Tyrone get bate.

EC Unique

Quote from: Wee Roddy on May 24, 2013, 09:26:26 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 23, 2013, 10:26:02 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on May 23, 2013, 03:16:39 PM
Dromore...end off

Who do you think would win between Errigal and Dromore in the championship?
I really do not know. It is funny to say that I said to a friend of mine in Dunmoyle on Monday night that if Errigal get a handy 1st round tie, they will be very very difficult to beat IMO it is the toughest draw they could have got. Last years final will be fresh in Dromores mind. For all the other contenders it is good news as one of the big guns will have to peak early and play well throughout the championship to win it which is difficult to do

A bit like Tyrone getting Donegal. The worst draw we could have got but a serious target to aim for. Training and all matches will now be with this game in mind. We are not as strong as last year due to a couple of lads leaving the country but I'm sure all clubs have this to deal with. Toss of a coin I think.

Onthe40

2 mammoth ties alright..very early to call at this stage as it could be 3 months before these games are played, form,injury, men going to the US, couny fortunes etc will all play a part..Dromore-Errigal too hard to call..hard to look past Clonoe as i hear Omagh are pretty much playing with a new team this year..someone told me that had 2 men playing last week that played senior championship last year.
I'll plump for Moortown & Kileeshil as the grades other overall winners.

supersarsfields

Quote from: WeeDonns on May 24, 2013, 09:27:50 AM

You thinking of making  areturn?

everymanaman

2 surprising results in div3 tonight. Home wins for Brocagh and Owen Roes over Aghaloo and Newtownstewart respectively

Getlucky

Terrible result for Newtownstewart given that they face Loughmacrory on Sunday. This now means Lough and The Derg are only 2 team with 100% records in the division

Norf Tyrone

I think Loughmacrory will cruis through the division and may even do the double.

Don't be surprised to see them do likwise with their reserve side.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club Rossa

Kildress 1-8 Ardboe 0-15 in minor cship tonight.

Semi final lineup is Ardboe v Coalisland and Omagh v Errigal Ciaran.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: everymanaman on May 28, 2013, 10:56:43 PM
2 surprising results in div3 tonight. Home wins for Brocagh and Owen Roes over Aghaloo and Newtownstewart respectively

Owen Roes 3.15 Brocagh 0-10.

Feck knows the last time we won two in a row!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyroneboi

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 01, 2013, 06:12:11 PM
Quote from: everymanaman on May 28, 2013, 10:56:43 PM

Owen Roes 3.15 Brocagh 0-10.

Feck knows the last time we won two in a row!

That's a great result! Your recent youth success will definitely bear fruit in the near future!

Tommo2

Club Rossa

Woeful display from Ardboe today >:(

HUNKY DORYS

Where did ardboe go wrong at yesterday? Didn't make the game.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: HUNKY DORYS on June 03, 2013, 09:17:29 AM
Where did ardboe go wrong at yesterday? Didn't make the game.

They couldn't score. Didn't score from play at all. Missed a bag full in second half including 3 goal chances. Carrickmore got their goal in last minute to put 4 points in it.