1st  Veiwed
2nd Bauer
3rd C'est La Guerre

stephenite

Carmen Stateside

Latest
Septimus is still running! :( :D

Guillem2

Stewards inquiry into O'Brien's tactics. His 3 front runners set the pace then finished last.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Our Nail Loney

Put all his eggs in one basket... Shame

Musta thought the race was run over a mile!!  :D

Our Nail Loney

Ashley Brook puts in strong jumping/front running performance today to take the big one at exeter

Oumeyade and Mahonia impressive winners for Nicholls/Ruby combo also

First race was a strange one, McCoy won... aboard a 20/1 shot! (Was 25/1 at the off though returned at 20s much to the displeasure of a few punters-this is happening more and more these days changes to sp's after the off)

Lecale2

I see Merchant Of Dubai is out tomorrow.

full back

Quote from: Lecale2 on November 06, 2008, 11:13:38 PM
I see Merchant Of Dubai is out tomorrow.

Finished 5th, opened 9/4 returned 11/4

Louth Exile

That tote Scoop 6 fund has reached record levels  :o
With the flat season over now all races in it next Saturday will be NH, so I think its worth a punt, just checked to see if I can do the bet through the tote account here and thankfully I can. So if any of you have any wonderfull insights into next Saturdays racing, please share

Great card of racing in Navan tommorow, just had a quick look through it. Meade is going well at the moment, tends to go well at this meeting and has some horses who don't mind the heavy going. He could possibly rattle off a quick double in the first two races, also has Aran Concerto later in the card and the bumper looks to be another straight battle between himself and Mullins. The lismullen hurdle could be the race of the day and a very open race with Kazal probably going off fav. I think Sweet Kiln is worth a shot, Bowe loves this race! I used to love going to this meeting to watch Moscow run in the Fortria chase, he won it twice and was just touched off by Central House in this last year. It looks very open as well, don't think that I'll have a bet, but would probably favour Schindlers.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Our Nail Loney

Just got Pandorama, very impressive, definite Cheltenham material... Carberry was never in doubt looking over his shoulder from ridiculous distances out

Fancy Catch Me for the big hurdle race doubled up with Mansony for the chase

Aran Concerto I will just watch...

Our Nail Loney

Two faves in a row at Navan...

4/9 and 9/4

Barry Geraghty on Academy Sir Harry stormed it at the end to snatch victory from Fisher Bridge...

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 09, 2008, 01:27:30 PM
Just got Pandorama, very impressive, definite Cheltenham material... Carberry was never in doubt looking over his shoulder from ridiculous distances out

Fancy Catch Me for the big hurdle race doubled up with Mansony for the chase

Aran Concerto I will just watch...

4/1 winner... hope you's followed me  8)

Our Nail Loney

Mansony beat by a Watson Lake, storming performance...

Meade had a great day. Nina won the last as usual!

Clown

what kind of horse bets do you people prefer?
I mainly only bet on favourites from odds on to 3/1 at biggest usually, usually do them in a lucky 15 or patent

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead