The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treasurer

I see Iktitaf had to be put down yesterday :(

Homer

Straight from the horse tracker's mouth...

Big Zeb (IRE)
--------------------------
5 day entry at Down Royal 26th Dec, details available at
http://www.irish-racing.com/v4card086200712261400.htm

Manilou (FR)
--------------------------
5 day entry at Leopardstown 26th Dec, details available at
http://www.irish-racing.com/v4card093200712261510.htm

5 day entry at Limerick 27th Dec, details available at
http://www.irish-racing.com/v4card094200712271450.htm

maddog

Quote from: Treasurer on December 18, 2007, 12:57:50 PM
I see Iktitaf had to be put down yesterday :(

Is that the one was a bit like Harchibald (ungenuine has to win on the bit type)

cavan4ever

Homer

God no cavan4ever, I've stopped posting tips here by popular demand  ;D

Big Zeb is a horse that Bud requested information on, further down the page and well I'm sure you've heard of Manilou.

cavan4ever

Quote from: Homer on December 18, 2007, 04:50:25 PM

Big Zeb is a horse that Bud requested information on, further down the page and well I'm sure you've heard of Manilou.

Unfortunatley i have  :D :D

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Homer on December 18, 2007, 04:50:25 PM

say it isn't true homer  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

cavan4ever

Ok i got this tip last weekend and it's running in Navan on Saturday.  Horse is called Jamie's Boy and it is running in the 2.30 race. 

The fact that i got the tip a full week before the race and the person didn't even know where it was running makes me wary though.

Bud Wiser

I think Bonus will win in Kempton tonight.

I think if Manilou runs in Navan he will win in Lep'town but he won't win his very next race. That yoke Big Zeb is supposed to be a cert but then again....
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

bennydorano

Waiting on a nag called Delightfully, has been declared and withdrawn a couple of times already, meant to be a 'Christmas money' horse. Keep them peeled, no doubt it'll appear on boxing day with no AZ's anywhere to check through the hundred or so meetings on.

Blacksheep

Stuck the christmas money on it. 4/1.

Fingers crossed!
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

magpie seanie

Only got 4/1 myself but no matter. Go raibh maith agat Bud. Another one I owe ya.

Bud Wiser

I had 20 Euro on his snout and if he had lost I would never back another horse, at least before Christmas anyway.  Now I can hold my company staff Christmas Party tomorrow and buy all the drink because there is only me in the company.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Lecale2

Good man Bud!! Thanks v much. 4/1 is grand when it wins.

never kickt a ball

Big Zeb
Entered in the following races

26 Dec 2007 2:00  (Four Day) at DOWN ROYAL, Irish Stallion Farms European Breeders Fund Beginners Chase 
29 Dec 2007 1:25  (Five Day) at LEOPARDSTOWN, Bewleys Hotel Manchester Beginners Chase