Micky Harte & Tyrone part their ways!!!

Started by illdecide, November 14, 2020, 11:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 06:22:32 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 06:13:36 PM

Hackett, McCusker and McCarron.

The only three charachter references he gave.

Who did McCusker play for?

When did he give McCarron a character reference?

Doubt I'll be getting an answer to this.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: armaghniac on November 16, 2020, 06:13:44 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 06:04:56 PM
Harte is and remains perfectly entitled to give character references. I and others are perfectly entitled to question his judgement and motivations. Do you not think it odd he gave three and all three were for players either in his team or knocking on the door? If he was genuinely providing a public service how come his net wasn't wider?

What are you suggesting that he should give references to people he doesn't know? Of course he gives references to people on his team.

It is being argued that its sheer coincidence that he only gave references to footballers on or near the panel. Unless you are arguing he knows nobody outside of the Tyrone senior footballers is that statement so contentious to give poor Angelo an aneurysm?

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 06:29:27 PM
Harte is and remains perfectly entitled to give character references. I and others are perfectly entitled to question his judgement and motivations. Do you not think it odd he gave three and all three were for players either in his team or knocking on the door? If he was genuinely providing a public service how come his net wasn't wider?

What are you suggesting that he should give references to people he doesn't know? Of course he gives references to people on his team.

It is being argued that its sheer coincidence that he only gave references to footballers on or near the panel. Unless you are arguing he knows nobody outside of the Tyrone senior footballers is that statement so contentious to give poor Angelo an aneurysm?

Who did Ronan McCusker play for?

Be a man and answer the question.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 06:30:10 PM

Ballinderry Shamrocks I believe.

Why?

Baile Brigín 2

In his fraud trial. When he fleeced his mother's life savings

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 06:34:57 PM

Why?

So how was he close to the Tyrone team?

Angelo

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 07:11:03 PM

Why?

So how was he close to the Tyrone team?

Still waiting - your words "Do you not think it odd he gave three and all three were for players either in his team or knocking on the door? If he was genuinely providing a public service how come his net wasn't wider?"

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 05:37:58 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 05:10:21 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 05:07:36 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 05:05:28 PM

I was very clear that he will be remembered as one of the greatest managers and tours the country helping clubs out.
But we aren't allowed discuss the mistakes?

You've repeated completely baseless allegations after your previous ones were deleted.

It's despicable what you're at and tells us all the type of person you are.

I quoted the man directly. How is that 'baseless'?

You quoted him and made allegations completely at odds with the quotes. You accused Harte of issuing a character reference because he wanted to have Hackett available for Tyrone. This is why the post was removed. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever to back up that allegations and says a lot about you to try and defame someone about something you clearly know little about.

Hackett never played for Harte. He was supported by his family throughout, he had mental health issues and Harte was approached by his family to do so.

Tony McEntee recently provided a character reference for Aaron Brady.
On a slight tangent, I seen on twitter yesterday this tweet about the Louth chair Peter Fitzpatrick on local radio re McEntee and the Louth manager vacancy https://twitter.com/LMFMRADIO/status/1327997632921395202

Thought it was an unusually blunt rejection in these circumstances, I wonder is that the reason why?

Snapchap

Any chance the mods could get the finger out and deal with this Baile Brigín lowlife?

Anonymously using the Hackett tragedy to take a dig at Mickey Harte. Absolutley f***ing dispicable.

JimStynes

I thought there would have been more players giving Mickey a bit of a tribute on their social media accounts.

restorepride

Quote from: Angelo on November 15, 2020, 06:49:00 PM
The issue for Harte and Tyrone was that the apology wasn't even an apology.

The Derry lads lowering themselves to their usual standard of slabbering as usual.
Says Doctor Death Angelo?!  I'd rather slabber than kill my relative - remember that you stated you would accept that risk? 

BennyHarp

Quote from: JimStynes on November 16, 2020, 10:14:15 PM
I thought there would have been more players giving Mickey a bit of a tribute on their social media accounts.

Without really looking too hard I came across these....

Ronan McNamee https://www.irishnews.com/sport/gaafootball/2020/11/17/news/i-owe-mickey-harte-an-awful-lot-tyrone-defender-ronan-mcnamee-2132056/

Cathal McShane - " This man gave me the opportunity to fulfil my childhood dream of pulling on the White & Red at the highest level! His continued belief in myself over the past 5 years has not only improved me as a footballer but as a person also. I will be forever thankful Mickey 🤝🇵🇱 #legend"

Matty Donnelly - "I've won two All-Stars and they're sitting in Mickey's house - and that's where they'll be staying because that's how much I owe to him."

That was never a square ball!!

RedHand88

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 06:22:56 PM

Doubt I'll be getting an answer to this.

Was wondering this myself, because mccarron was never in court or in need of a character reference. He did help him with his gambling issues and supported him when he was in the place in Athy. If anyone has a problem with that, it says more about them than anything.

RedHand88

Why?

Because its in Derry and would leave him nowhere near the Tyrone panel. You've just disproved your own point.