Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Different sort of win today but one that will stand to them. Brentford did what they needed to do and Porto will too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

That was a tough one last night. Admire how Porto played and how the ref did. Made for an old fashioned game.

On another note, been dead lucky with the ballots. Have entered 5 times and won 3. This time, managed to win 2 tickets together. Heading to Luton game.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jim Bob

Quote from: ONeill on March 13, 2024, 07:04:43 PMThat was a tough one last night. Admire how Porto played and how the ref did. Made for an old fashioned game.

On another note, been dead lucky with the ballots. Have entered 5 times and won 3. This time, managed to win 2 tickets together. Heading to Luton game.

You are lucky. Finally made it to silver last year and they turn round and introduce the ballot system

mortified

Quote from: ONeill on March 13, 2024, 07:04:43 PMThat was a tough one last night. Admire how Porto played and how the ref did. Made for an old fashioned game.

Ive entered 8 times and lucky once. Go to the Porto game. Great night. Atmosphere was best Ive seen there
quit your jibba jabba fool!!