Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Went in to get an 18 game this morning, and was asked for ID!!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 03, 2009, 12:56:04 PM
Went in to get an 18 game this morning, and was asked for ID!!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

What game?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

pintsofguinness

Quote from: longball on August 03, 2009, 12:57:24 PM

What game?
I was asked because I was going to get the Godfather, the first one, had it on the ps2 years ago and was going to get it for the xbox as I've just finished Godfather II (fantastic game).  As it turned out they hadnt the manual for it so I got GRAW 2 instead.  :) It had only a 16 age limit so he was happy to let me have it after studying by driving licence for 5 minutes (and querying it if came from the Isle of Man??!)

longball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 03, 2009, 01:01:22 PM

What game?
I was asked because I was going to get the Godfather, the first one, had it on the ps2 years ago and was going to get it for the xbox as I've just finished Godfather II (fantastic game).  As it turned out they hadnt the manual for it so I got GRAW 2 instead.  :) It had only a 16 age limit so he was happy to let me have it after studying by driving licence for 5 minutes (and querying it if came from the Isle of Man??!)

U must look very youthful POG i always though this was you

pintsofguinness

I'm nearly 40! No matter how young I look I dont look 17!

Couple of months back we werent allowed in to a pub because the woman had no ID, and it's been a while since she was 18 as well!!

weird.

longball

Just people being c*nts.

Im 23 and get asked for ID all the time, but in fairness I do look young. But its relaly p155ing off when a person behind the counter is asking u for ID and they are clearly younger than you.

pintsofguinness

Well I'll take it as a compliment although I think this boy was just a bit slow, he wasnt going to accept the credit card as it was coming up on the till "BOI" and was calling the manager to see what "BOI" meant, I'd to tell him it meant "Bank of Ireland" as it's a Bank of Ireland visa!!  ::)

Seen a boy throwing a hissy fit in tescos one evening because he was asked for ID (was buying a load of drink) and he stormed off shouting he was 27.

longball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 03, 2009, 01:18:59 PM
Well I'll take it as a compliment although I think this boy was just a bit slow, he wasnt going to accept the credit card as it was coming up on the till "BOI" and was calling the manager to see what "BOI" meant, I'd to tell him it meant "Bank of Ireland" as it's a Bank of Ireland visa!!  ::)

Seen a boy throwing a hissy fit in tescos one evening because he was asked for ID (was buying a load of drink) and he stormed off shouting he was 27.

Brilliant. Id prob do the same.

BOI what a dumbass!

blewuporstuffed

What game?
went to buy a carry out from a supermarket in newzealand and was asked for ID (im 27!)by a young girl who was 18 max.
laughed and fished out my drivers license, she looked at it and  says, i cant except that cause its not a new zealand drivers licence!!
was getting a bit pissed off at that stage so asked to see some one who actually was over 18, she went and got the manager( who was a real bitch), and she also wouldnt accept the UK license, even though it was obviously a genuine ID and I was obviously well over 18!!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

longball

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 03, 2009, 02:13:53 PM

What game?
went to buy a carry out from a supermarket in newzealand and was asked for ID (im 27!)by a young girl who was 18 max.
laughed and fished out my drivers license, she looked at it and  says, i cant except that cause its not a new zealand drivers licence!!
was getting a bit pissed off at that stage so asked to see some one who actually was over 18, she went and got the manager( who was a real bitch), and she also wouldnt accept the UK license, even though it was obviously a genuine ID and I was obviously well over 18!!

I can vouch for him here, he looks way way way way way older than 27 let alone 18. the girl in the store was obviously on drugs.

leenie

busy weekend, came across a lot of ppl and heard "leenie" more then once!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on August 25, 2009, 04:36:35 PM

Yeah, I get Ziggy everywhere I go too. Bugs me!
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on August 25, 2009, 04:50:19 PM
Quote from: leenie on August 25, 2009, 04:36:35 PM

Yeah, I get jiggy everywhere I go too. Bugs me!

Good man yourself!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

lfdown2

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 03, 2009, 02:13:53 PM

What game?

went to get a beer at an american football game in san diego, got asked for ID and produced my passport; they wouldnt accept it as it didnt have a description on it (usa drivers license has description eg blue eyes black hair...)
::) ::)

Puckoon

Slicing my f**king fingertip off!!!

WTF!