Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Castration would be the only job for the pair of them,
    taken completely out of the gene pool.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

gerry

US plans to shoot down satellite

Missile launched from USS Decatur during a Missile Defense Agency ballistic missile flight June 22, 2007.

The Pentagon wants to shoot the craft down from a ship.The US military is planning to shoot down a broken spy satellite due to crash land on Earth in the next few weeks, the Pentagon has announced.

President George W Bush approved the option to fire a missile from a US Navy ship to destroy the satellite before it enters the atmosphere, officials said.

They say the satellite contains a hazardous material which could be fatal if inhaled by humans.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7245578.stm

normally they make the film after its happens,

give bruce a shout he will save us all again

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Square Ball

Letting a convicted rapist escape from a hospital twice, WTF!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gerry

What Pisses me off.........

ONE
People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know where my watch is pal, where the f**k is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

TWO
People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

THREE
When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". f**king  right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

FOUR
When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the f**k would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

FIVE
When people say while watching a film "did you see that?" No tosser, I paid 10 euro  to come to the movies and stare at the f**king floor.

SIX
People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

SEVEN
When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

EIGHT
When people say "life is short". What the f**k?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever f**king  does!! What can you do that's longer?

NINE
When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Knobhead?

TEN
People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what did they used to be? ears,

ELEVEN
When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.

TWELVE
People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an image I really didn't need.

THIRTEEN
McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering.....It's has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger get blank looks..........Well, I'll get a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you f**king McTosser.

Red Sky

gerry

Onion Bag

Gerry,

You stole all those of Billy Connolly, do you not have any of your own?  ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

gerry

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Puckoon

Just perusing the personals, I mean the pet section of the local criagslist, look at the size of this fecking cat.

http://reno.craigslist.org/pet/578030588.html

Donagh

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Donagh

Quote from: ziggysego on February 21, 2008, 11:01:29 PM
Isn't he dead?

Was just on the telly with a bad wig singing the praises of Ian Mór.

Barry McIlduff - WFT?

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Donagh