Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general

Quote from: Jim Bob on March 04, 2019, 12:41:58 PM
Quote from: general on March 04, 2019, 11:57:35 AM
Regarding IP Vanish - which i have and works at £8 a month

You have to log in to it via the firestick or your device - make sure you click connect

your tv will 100% work with this when you connect

Which country do you select?

Click nothing but connect - it selects a country for u.

JPGJOHNNYG

A quick question. I have IPTV on 2 smart Tvs running on the ssiptv app. The tvs are exactly the same make and model and I have done all the updates as and when requested. On one tv everything works fine on the other tv the vods all work fine but the tv channels have sound but no picture. Has anyone got any ideas why one isnt fully working????

general

not sure myself via android set up.

sounds like something to do with sound output or media player

FermGael

Always wondered what happened with the dream boxes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47650835
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Link

Seems like the IPTV blocks by some of the broadband providers are not happening anymore or the IPTV providers are finding work arounds.

Mines played up for about 10 days. I looked at another which wasn't blocked. Mine is £40 a year, the other is £80.

general

Been a few blocks recently, another high court judgement was made sure.

Everton v liverpool was blocked for some time. although its still only the "big 6" internet providers doing so.

WPN is the only thing that makes sure of no interruption

woakeme

Hiya, Looking for a good iptv provider. Anyone any recommendations? Any good deals out there?

Main Street

Quote from: woakeme on March 25, 2019, 11:51:58 AM
Hiya, Looking for a good iptv provider. Anyone any recommendations? Any good deals out there?
Hmm.... first post??

Taylor

Quote from: Main Street on March 25, 2019, 03:17:37 PM
Quote from: woakeme on March 25, 2019, 11:51:58 AM
Hmm.... first post??

Exactly my thoughts.............

general

woakeme

Fair enough. What harm was there posting that as a first post? Got to start somewhere to post!

TwoUpTwoDown

Hmmm....second post  :o

Main Street

Even an O'Neill alias has more cred and that's as low as you can get on GAA board.

MoChara

Do you's think they have been lying in wait since 2011 to steal your IPTV details  ;D ;D

Main Street