Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: shotstopper1 on April 11, 2008, 03:22:29 PM
Did Rabbitte not play with the Gaels Sat evening v Cuchullains?

He did and by all accounts is suppose to have played very well. He also played earlier rounds in the league against Ballyhaise for one and only missed the Ballinagh game as he was away.

BallyhaiseMan

we are like a bunch of women just eager to hear all the dirt and gossip  :D  :D

Hollow Man

Davitt Man has a serious horn for Colin O'Hara

Stagmeister

Quote from: Hollow Man on April 11, 2008, 03:55:36 PM
Davitt Man has a serious horn for Colin O'Hara

Can we cut a long story short here..Is he good looking??

Mr. Pain

No Pain, no gain. Enjoy Mr. Pain responsibly.

LackenLegend

Any senior games going ahead this weekend? Clubs could agree to play them couldn't they. I think i know what the big mystery is too. I heard something but i wouldn't like to say on this site. If it got out it would make national headlines, that's all i can say.
Timmmmy!

Mr. Pain

Damn right it would LackenLegend. Better keep it on the QT for now.
No Pain, no gain. Enjoy Mr. Pain responsibly.

Hollow Man

Say nothing till ya hear more...

BallyhaiseMan

boojangles

Theres obviously 2 sides to every story lacken legend,fair enough but the player in question was in the same class as Terry Hyland and he obviously picked up on it.Our captain Martin O Neill was in the same class as him in Pats and he didnt kno,so to say half the Lacken lads knew is shite.If we had have known he was overage we obviously wouldnt hav played the muppet,its not like he was any good.When U register with a club You dont have to show a Birth-cert,so whats to stop any young lad giving a false DOB? As soon as we found out he was overage,we went to Willie Mimnagh of Bord Peil and told him the truth-that the lad had given a FALSE date of birth.We also went to Lacken(Gussie Crowe and Terry Hyland snr) and admitted he was overage.We offered to replay the game in Lacken.Lacken declined.
When it came to the County Board Lackens objection was thrown out on a technicality of some part not been written in Irish.Then Lacken called for an investigation into the Drumalee Club when they were thrown out,NOT the other way around as You stated.My Father was our Manager so I remember this like it was yesterday.We were then thrown out.Rules are rules fair enough,but to stop young lads of 13 and 14 from playing football,even after we had offered to replay in Lacken was wrong.Drumalee won the game convincingly by 8 points,in my eyes You win matches on the field.

Lawrence of Knockbride

Is this big secret the one about Keoghan riding a few of the Gales boys? Ah yeah, I read that in The Sun. Old news.

pedro

Can someone PM me the details please? A couple of our lads are related to Gaels folk and I heard some quare stories about the Cavan panel so I would like to hear the details! As BHMan says, I'm worse than a woman!
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015

BallyhaiseMan

aye lads come on, send some PM's to us uninformed,  :)

boojangles

I think I know what this secret is,I actually never thought of it until I put 2 and 2 together when thinkin about why 1 of the Gaels lads wasnt back in.I really dont know if it shud b discussed.Whats this PM jazz lads?

BallyhaiseMan

Private Messaging boojangles so as to not discuss it on a public forum.