McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Quote from: WT4E on January 28, 2016, 03:00:07 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 28, 2016, 02:15:17 PM
Totally wrong for any juvenile to be accused of wrong-doing in the media spotlight. Hindsight is a great thing and looking back Bonner should have dealt with it internally.

My concern is more around this acceptance that sledging is part of the game. Yes while it may take place it should never be part of our games, and it is something that we all have a responsibility to tackle.

So we agree??

THANK GOD!

Yes we agree - for now ;)

WT4E

I feel great today - I building bridges between myself and everyone!

Anyone else??

redhandefender

Quote from: WT4E on January 28, 2016, 03:55:11 PM

Anyone else??

Try the middle east lad

blewuporstuffed

Anyone else??
Try Fearon on the clerical abuse thread
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

cadhlancian

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on January 28, 2016, 04:04:51 PM

Anyone else??
Try Fearon on the clerical abuse thread

I don't think even that's possible

Franko

Quote from: cadhlancian on January 28, 2016, 11:55:30 PM
Good stuff Mod...

Indeed, I'm glad that the mods have agreed with me that all types of insults made against players are inadmissible here. Not just those which are unpalatable to our red hand brethren.  Hopefully that will put an end to the needless abuse that has been emanating from them.

StGallsGAA

QuoteIndeed, I'm glad that the mods have agreed with me that all types of insults made against players are inadmissible here. Not just those which are unpalatable to our red hand brethren.  Hopefully that will put an end to the needless abuse that has been emanating from them.
Just as well you're not a player then you Derry w@nkst@in. ;)

Carmen Stateside

never kickt a ball

Damien Barton on the slide tackle last week?...........

"It was an incident that thankfully you don't see very often."

Barton added that he "couldn't speak" after the game such was his upset about the incident.

"I think it affected the mood of all of us.

"It overshadowed for me what was a positive night for football.

"I think the amount of respect that was shown between Derry and Tyrone was very evident but it's one of those things I'll let people make up their own minds about."

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: never kickt a ball on January 31, 2016, 09:38:11 PM
Damien Barton on the slide tackle last week?...........

"It was an incident that thankfully you don't see very often."

Barton added that he "couldn't speak" after the game such was his upset about the incident.

"I think it affected the mood of all of us.

"It overshadowed for me what was a positive night for football.

"I think the amount of respect that was shown between Derry and Tyrone was very evident but it's one of those things I'll let people make up their own minds about."

Err ......... he was talking about the Rodgers/McCann incident.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/gaelic-games/35455958

Franko

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 30, 2016, 09:19:43 PM
QuoteIndeed, I'm glad that the mods have agreed with me that all types of insults made against players are inadmissible here. Not just those which are unpalatable to our red hand brethren.  Hopefully that will put an end to the needless abuse that has been emanating from them.

Ah yes, more of the abuse.  How perfectly you illustrate my point.  Well done.

redhandefender

Quote from: Franko on February 02, 2016, 07:17:29 AM

I doubt someone called st galls is from tyrone you w@nkstain

Franko

Quote from: redhandefender on February 02, 2016, 08:39:56 AM

You know very little about St Galls then lad. But just in case, you stepped in to really ram it home for everyone. More foul mouthed vitriol. You lads never fail to let yourselves down a bagful.

redhandefender

Quote from: Franko on February 02, 2016, 12:40:10 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on February 02, 2016, 08:39:56 AM

You know very little about St Galls then lad. But just in case, you stepped in to really ram it home for everyone. More foul mouthed vitriol. You lads never fail to let yourselves down a bagful.

Was a joke lad! ligthen up. On the balance of probabilities then I would say hes not from tyrone. Doubt there have been many tyrone fellas playing with galls for a long time, most seem to be at brigids. But hey you know better w@nkstain lol who even says that anymore