Author Topic: Media targetting of amateur players  (Read 1698 times)

Syferus

• View Profile

Jinxy

• View Profile
Re: Media targetting of amateur players
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2017, 03:23:38 PM »
He thinks he's safe in Michigan?
The Mayo Mafia has very long arms...
If you were any use you'd be playing.

maigheo

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2017, 04:20:14 PM »
Who gives a flying fu-k what Fergus Connolly thinks.He has no clue how Aiden oShea or any of the other players prepare themselves to play for Mayo.Reading that article you would think the Mayo players are ill disciplined and ill prepared .Coming from some one who has had experience in the prep of inter county teams I hope he was misquoted in that article as it makes him look absolutely clueless

Jinxy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2017, 04:23:59 PM »
This just demonstrates how unwise Aidan was to engage with the Breheny stuff once it had more or less faded into the background.
The Indo has got some mileage out of him in the last few weeks.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Captain Scarlet

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2017, 04:30:01 PM »
If ge is based in the USA then mire than likely ge was given a sunopsis on what is being talked about here and then asked what he makes of it...
As I said already Brogan has done way more media down the years but never gets grief over it as he has won it all.
Cillian O'Connor is another in Mayo who has Eir  and Lucozade gigs but he isnt mentioned because he is perceived as more of a head down man. O'Shea is tied in with players revolt and being too big for his boots.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Syferus

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2017, 05:14:16 PM »
If ge is based in the USA then mire than likely ge was given a sunopsis on what is being talked about here and then asked what he makes of it...
As I said already Brogan has done way more media down the years but never gets grief over it as he has won it all.
Cillian O'Connor is another in Mayo who has Eir  and Lucozade gigs but he isnt mentioned because he is perceived as more of a head down man. O'Shea is tied in with players revolt and being too big for his boots.

If you kept up with the revolt you'd know it was driven by the Breaffy and Ballintubber boys, namely the O'Sheas and COC and Dillon. Why O'Shea gets more attention probably has as much to do with the fact he has more inate ability than COC as anything else.

Captain Scarlet

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2017, 06:52:48 PM »
Syferus. I know the deal, but I was talking perception and it is perceived that AOS is the main troublemaker and that gets enforced by the Indo craic.
As I pointed earlier all Twitter is full of jokes and this about his selfies which will in turn mean more articles and it not going away.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 06:59:56 PM by Captain Scarlet »
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Il Bomber Destro

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2017, 08:25:20 PM »
Syferus. I know the deal, but I was talking perception and it is perceived that AOS is the main troublemaker and that gets enforced by the Indo craic.
As I pointed earlier all Twitter is full of jokes and this about his selfies which will in turn mean more articles and it not going away.

The former management team pretty much affirmed that O'Shea was the main trouble maker.