Security Alerts on m1

Started by thewobbler, October 14, 2013, 08:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

Can some our more militant types please explain what the purpose is behind calling in bomb alerts on a motorway?

Truly I don't think I've ever despised a group of people as much in my life.

screenexile

Crazy . . . and to make matters worse they're dipping in Toome before you get on to the M2. Crowd of bastards!!!

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Under Lights

Quote from: theskull1 on October 14, 2013, 09:51:19 AM
conspiracy theories anyone?

You got one? Go for it.

I would imagine the people calling in these threats are at home laughing their balls off.

orangeman

Aye good way of making sure you stop for the dippers.

orangeman

Or a few weeks of pain will help concentrate the minds of the "politicians".

illdecide

The same type of we PRI*KS that always done it on the railway lines close to Logan, WAN*ERS the whole lot of them and TB the disruption caused is prob mostly to the Nationalist community...Thankfully that does not happen as much these days
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

Maybe they were hungover and wanted an excuse for an extra few hours in bed

Milltown Row2

Quote from: orangeman on October 14, 2013, 10:15:08 AM

Or a few weeks of pain will help concentrate the minds of the "politicians".

Yeah thats it!! They will work a lot harder now, should put the scares over in East Belfast near Stormont
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Again , i think i said in the past if these f**kers actually done a days work, in a way alot like the crowd at the Ardoyne protest and had to get up to go to work early in belfast in the morning, they wouldnt have the time for this shit. Both sides have a element thats a blight on society and just make hassle for any normal working person worried about family, house etc. Whos more of a irish man, those causing bomb alerts or the common Irish man going to watch gaa games at weekends? which represents your irishness more? These are the same bunch of freeloaders who be on the dole down south as up here in the morning if Ireland was united anyway

snoopdog

Lazy lay about scum who have nothing else to do. If they got of their holes and did a days work and had to pay a mortgage and bills the last thing on their minds would be disrupting the ordinary decent people. anybody that supports these idiots is indeed an even bigger idiot.

johnneycool

Stolen card abandoned on the blacks road slipway. Hardly a reason to block the entire Westlink, PSNI making work for themselves eh!!

laoislad

Quote from: johnneycool on October 14, 2013, 04:20:02 PM
Stolen card abandoned on the blacks road slipway. Hardly a reason to block the entire Westlink, PSNI making work for themselves eh!!

Seems extreme for a stolen credit card...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: laoislad on October 14, 2013, 04:49:35 PM

Seems extreme for a stolen credit card...

We've got hard core extremists up here.

Maguire01

There'd be some story if they didn't close the road and it blew.