NFL Division 1 - 2020

Started by thejuice, January 07, 2020, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

On a laptop. The app uses location so you can watch it on an iPad or whatever.

RedHand88

phpearse

Quote from: MayoBuck on October 25, 2020, 12:31:53 AM
Is it a prominent Tyrone player?

Yip guaranteed first team player. I am assuming his name is not out there yet. Not sure when he trained last and if he will miss the Donegal game because of the isolation period.

You would have to feel that young Canavan will get his start today. Need some more natural forwards in there.

imtommygunn

omagh_gael

Darragh Canavan starting...at corner back :)

trileacman

That's a joke of team. Fucks sake Mickey. Mc Gearty one of worst performers and gets rewarded with a start today.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Angelo

Hamspey would have been the only Tyrone defender with the physical power to deal with O'Shea.

We could struggle to defend him on the edge of the square, possibly put McKernan on him?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

square_ball

Quote from: Angelo on October 25, 2020, 01:05:24 PM
Hamspey would have been the only Tyrone defender with the physical power to deal with O'Shea.

We could struggle to defend him on the edge of the square, possibly put McKernan on him?

McNamee I would have thought?

Cunny Funt

Are Tyrone able to shored up the defence? last weekend Donegal at their ease scored 2-17. This type of defending on the Jamie Brennan goal highlighted how poor defensively Tyrone was and Mayo loves nothing better than a team that defends poorly against them.

Angelo

Quote from: square_ball on October 25, 2020, 01:13:44 PM
Quote from: Angelo on October 25, 2020, 01:05:24 PM

McNamee I would have thought?

I wouldn't think so, Harte rarely matches McNamee up against a real powerhouse of forward. For instance he has never picked up Murphy from what I recall when we have used the likes of McCarron, Hampsey, Brennan and Justy in the past. I think McNamee will likely pick up O'Connor.

GalwayBayBoy

Dubs bring in McCarthy and Howard.

joemamas

Mayo getting destroyed at midfield
Darren Coen two very poor decisions
Tyrone should be further ahead

Angelo

Virtuoso display from McKenna in that first half.

The pass for Canavan was out of this world.

macdanger2

Mayo getting tanked here  :(