62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Orior

Quote from: sid waddell on February 21, 2021, 09:22:42 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 21, 2021, 09:00:39 PM
Celtic playing some stuff
Was always asking too much to expect them to get anything from a Sunday night match, the poor craturs

You can't blame Celtic, you have to blame THE SYSTEM

Anyone know who was playing in La Liga and Serie A tonight?

How was it bad for Celtic but good for Ross County?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Rangers only need 7 points I read tonight, is that true?
Delighted for Stevie G.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

sid waddell

Quote from: clarshack on February 21, 2021, 09:32:00 PM
Was always asking too much to expect them to get anything from a Sunday night match, the poor craturs

There's no way you were ever a Celtic fan.
I wasn't aware it was a prerequisite to have a total lack of a sense of humour to be a Celtic supporter, but sure you live and learn  ;D

Anybody who doesn't see the humour in Celtic's collapse this season is dead inside

And especially the humour in the furious reaction of the 5G conspiracy loonies

sid waddell

Quote from: laoislad on February 21, 2021, 09:40:36 PM
Rangers only need 7 points I read tonight, is that true?
Delighted for Stevie G.
I always said if Celtic were to miss out on the 10 in a row this season, I'd like it to be Stevie G and Rangers to deny them

Never any shame in being beaten by the best

Doesn't explain Celtic's loss to c**k-A-Leekie Thistle tonight though

This will not slip

sid waddell

Quote from: Orior on February 21, 2021, 09:37:45 PM

Don't ask, that's THE SYSTEM, it just was

Masonic hun bassas

dublin7

Quote from: sid waddell on February 21, 2021, 09:49:34 PM

Masonic hun bassas

It was that extra days rest that was the difference between the Celtic performance and the Rangers one. Rangers having played Thursday night had that match sharpness that Celtic just didn't have as they last played on Wednesday night.

sid waddell

Quote from: dublin7 on February 21, 2021, 10:04:47 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 21, 2021, 09:49:34 PM

Masonic hun bassas

It was that extra days rest that was the difference between the Celtic performance and the Rangers one. Rangers having played Thursday night had that match sharpness that Celtic just didn't have as they last played on Wednesday night.
As well as Celtic being ring rusty from the long lay off since Wednesday, you have to take into account that Ross County were very fresh and raring to go, having not played for 15 days

It was a conspiracy that was fiendishly brilliant, you have to give the masons that

Rangers, having looked all set to blow their 15 point lead, now look to be out the gap, with the help of THE SYSTEM

JimStynes

A complete shit show of a season. Also, I get the slagging from lads about teams losing but I can't understand how anyone can want Rangers to win over Celtic. They've got the biggest sc**bag supporters in European football.

JimStynes

Gerrard deserves massive credit for the improvements he's made with Rangers. They're a shite enough side playing as a team and set up that makes them hard to beat. illdecide's brother in law has turned Celtic into a team that looks like they've never played together before.

trailer

Quote from: JimStynes on February 21, 2021, 10:12:57 PM
A complete shit show of a season. Also, I get the slagging from lads about teams losing but I can't understand how anyone can want Rangers to win over Celtic. They've got the biggest sc**bag supporters in European football.

You've never been to a Celtic match then.

Main Street

Man up Jim!!  Liverpool have dropped more points.

JimStynes

Quote from: trailer on February 21, 2021, 10:23:55 PM

Oh aye Celtic have the usual dickheads. I'm talking about rangers massive sc**bag element that aligns themselves with the likes of Chelsea's hooligans. The sort who wreck half of Manchester.

sid waddell

Quote from: JimStynes on February 21, 2021, 10:32:52 PM

Oh aye Celtic have the usual dickheads. I'm talking about rangers massive sc**bag element that aligns themselves with the likes of Chelsea's hooligans. The sort who wreck half of Manchester.
The PIRA lads who blew up Manchester in 1996 were very unusual in that they were staunch Rangers fans

michaelg

You would be hard pressed to find anything worse than the Lee Rigby chant that some of those dickheads sing from time to time.

JimStynes

Quote from: sid waddell on February 21, 2021, 10:38:28 PM

The PIRA lads who blew up Manchester in 1996 were very unusual in that they were staunch Rangers fans

?