Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Would ye whist on April 22, 2023, 02:01:26 PM
I always thought it was a myth you city boys thought the country was a different county, however hate to break it to you Dunsilly is in the same county as the peoples republic of the Whiterock

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 22, 2023, 01:58:13 PM
If only we had a private jet to or spilt a person in two or we had help from people to cover games in different counties at the same time!!

Ya know what I mean  ;D

Anyways it's where the baulk of the titles sit ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

The Saffron Voice men offered their services for free to help the PRO 🤷🏽‍♂️

realisticsaff

If only we had a private jet to or spilt a person in two or we had help from people to cover games in different counties at the same time!!

Cavans PRO covering a game at 1pm in Dunsilly then Breffini park at 6pm for the senior game that's serious commitment

realisticsaff

Quote from: JimStynes on April 22, 2023, 02:16:46 PM

We all know they'd never ever let anyone in that's not under the boys club umbrella and would rock the boat and upset the apple cart

antrimman667

Quote from: realisticsaff on April 22, 2023, 02:44:08 PM

We all know they'd never ever let anyone in that's not under the boys club umbrella and would rock the boat and upset the apple cart

In other words talk shite

Milltown Row2

Quote from: realisticsaff on April 22, 2023, 02:41:00 PM

Cavans PRO covering a game at 1pm in Dunsilly then Breffini park at 6pm for the senior game that's serious commitment

So not at the same time? Ok very good useful advice information
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Do you ever wonder why they didn't accept?

country bumpkin

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 22, 2023, 06:55:33 PM

Do you ever wonder why they didn't accept?

Goat soaked at Dunsilly myself......

Jeez our lads did not show up.......

realisticsaff

Quote from: antrimman667 on April 22, 2023, 04:15:54 PM
Quote from: realisticsaff on April 22, 2023, 02:44:08 PM

In other words talk shite

Mate the current PRO tweets the most shite of us all he tweets like hes a 13 year old girl  texting her friend in a secondary school during games "Pat Shivers 🤤"  "Keelan molloy 👀"  its f**king cringeworthy.

realisticsaff

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 22, 2023, 05:55:38 PM
Quote from: realisticsaff on April 22, 2023, 02:41:00 PM

So not at the same time? Ok very good useful advice information

Yeah if you cant be arsed about our minor lads dont try and flunk tickets about their games when you cant be bothered to cover the game yourself but are spaming links where to get tickets constantly

Milltown Row2

So what I can gather, if you tweet like a 13 year old girl you're not capable!?

So get the big bucks but say 13 year old girls are useless

SaffSpot

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 22, 2023, 09:52:40 PM
So what I can gather, if you tweet like a 13 year old girl you're not capable!?

So get the big bucks but say 13 year old girls are useless
Don't think that he's not capable, but you can see where his priorities lie. Our minor lads were playing earlier on and no mention of a score, a team sheet or nothing. I get he was in Corrigan and that's fair enough, but what was stopping him from informing followers of the game by at least retweeting from other accounts? Hugely frustrating for our young minors who are representing this county at this level and to get zero recognition from our PRO is concerning.

SaffronSports

I've no idea who the PRO is or anything about him but I highly doubt while covering a Leinster Championship Hurling match he'd have much time to be scrolling Twitter for updates of another match.

Half the time when you're updating Twitter with match updates the next poc out has happened quickly and you miss a load of the match as it is without scrolling for another match.

Would ye whist

I can see both sides of the argument here and I get it the PRO was in Corrigan, however you would think he could have made arrangements with say Safrron Gael, a mate or club mate who was going to the minor game and let them update the scores on the County Twitter account, we aren't looking Sky Sports coverage however a team sheet, the score and at a push a scorer is the minimum that can be expected in this day and age

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Would ye whist on April 22, 2023, 10:48:40 PM
I can see both sides of the argument here and I get it the PRO was in Corrigan, however you would think he could have made arrangements with say Safrron Gael, a mate or club mate who was going to the minor game and let them update the scores on the County Twitter account, we aren't looking Sky Sports coverage however a team sheet, the score and at a push a scorer is the minimum that can be expected in this day and age

Were you at Dunsilly? If you have Twitter you could have 'twitted' not sure of wording there.

Could let's say someone who regularly posts, reports or is a regular 'reporter' for SG,  hmmmm I don't know CB ;D, who said he was at Dunsilly not do that ?