Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

paddyjohn

Night is darkest just before the dawn....

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: JimStynes on October 24, 2017, 10:48:50 PM
South West crisis

time to call an emergency meeting at the club and delete football and concentrate on hurling and camogie. lol

failing that we want to form a north antrim football league where we will not have any crisis talk  ;D
hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 25, 2017, 11:15:07 AM
South West crisis

time to call an emergency meeting at the club and delete football and concentrate on hurling and camogie. lol

failing that we want to form a north antrim football league where we will not have any crisis talk  ;D

Ballycastle, Rasharkin, Ahoghill, Creggan, Glenravel, Ballymena all play NA hurling so thats a good idea lol

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 25, 2017, 11:18:52 AM
South West crisis

Ballycastle, Rasharkin, Ahoghill, Creggan, Glenravel, Ballymena all play NA hurling so thats a good idea lol

Though Ballycastle and Glenravel would be more N/A.. you can keep the rest..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 25, 2017, 11:26:58 AM
South West crisis

St Endas could be classed as NA as they play under age hurling with the culchies and they also could be SW as they play SW football.  By that theory Burt and Dungiven are also NA teams... Thank god for the culchies eh?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 25, 2017, 11:34:57 AM
South West crisis

St Endas could be classed as NA as they play under age hurling with the culchies and they also could be SW as they play SW football.  By that theory Burt and Dungiven are also NA teams... Thank god for the culchies eh?

Think we'll stick to maps, as with that logic you'll be saying Galway are from Leinster !!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 25, 2017, 11:41:44 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on October 25, 2017, 11:34:57 AM
South West crisis

Think we'll stick to maps, as with that logic you'll be saying Galway are from Leinster !!

Well if Connacht hurling isn't up to scratch and they have to move, then they are a Leinster side!!

Milltown Row2

well if thats the case ya cant come to Belfast cause the SW is crap!

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 25, 2017, 01:04:45 PM

I'm happy enough where I am.. Sure Ballyclare and Larne could start their own East Antrim league!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 25, 2017, 01:16:09 PM

I'm happy enough where I am.. Sure Ballyclare and Larne could start their own East Antrim league!

Larne did a wonderful job considering, and I hope they make a return, as for Ballyclare and Carrick, Doagh Straid you'd do well to get 15 Catholics... Newtownabbey, St Endas do a great job

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 25, 2017, 01:20:17 PM

Larne did a wonderful job considering, and I hope they make a return, as for Ballyclare and Carrick, Doagh Straid you'd do well to get 15 Catholics... Newtownabbey, St Endas do a great job
Where is Ballyclare.....any hurling there...or could u find a ref....? :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 25, 2017, 01:33:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 25, 2017, 01:20:17 PM

Where is Ballyclare.....any hurling there...or could u find a ref....? :)

East Antrim, wouldnt know any refs from there, so if you are implying I live there you'd be wrong, or stupid

Belfast GAA man

Any word u17 and u20 county managers? seems very late to be without appointments being made (hope I haven't missed them!)

ciaran1988

Lamh Dhearg being rated a 7/2 chance against Cavan Gaels on Sunday, surely this price is a joke club level in Antrim would be on a par if not stronger than club level in Cavan, if St Galls or Cargin had won Antrim they wouldn't have been going in 7/2 underdogs. I'm not saying Lamb Dhearg will win but they are a hell of a lot better than the prices the bookies are giving.