Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Probably not feasible but wednesday afternoon university sports day... One to queens and one to jordanstown.

Door knocking in belfast probably not going to get you that much.

country bumpkin

Watched the Cargin v Gall's game and Tony Scullion looks back to full fitness.............man of the match................Baker may well toss him a start jersey!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on June 10, 2014, 09:43:28 PM
Watched the Cargin v Gall's game and Tony Scullion looks back to full fitness.............man of the match................Baker may well toss him a start jersey!

When was this?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DearyMe

We have a spooferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

CentreHalfBack

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 10, 2014, 10:28:31 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on June 10, 2014, 09:43:28 PM

When was this?

It was Cargin v St John's. ::)
New season - new reason

country bumpkin

My mistake MR2...............Was Cargin v St John's...........sorry :-[

manballandall

imtommygunn

Those belfast teams all sound the same sure ;-)

NAG1

Close enough to see that Tony is back to his 'best'  ;)

country bumpkin

Sure us Culchies are all a bit thick Hs.......................can't tell one Mc Cooey from another............... 8)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on June 11, 2014, 01:19:52 PM
Sure us Culchies are all a bit thick Hs.......................can't tell one Mc Cooey from another............... 8)

FFS Hardstation would have got a call up had he been playing for Cargin against the Johnnies, not a hard to impress against lol

(apologies to my Johnny friends) like feck
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Think ur a tad harsh to our friend from the Rossa there MR2............ :-[

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on June 11, 2014, 04:36:40 PM
Sure I'm not even a member of the association so I couldn't have played even if they wanted....

You give up your club role?

bogball88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 10, 2014, 09:04:41 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on June 10, 2014, 08:39:21 PM
Good luck getting people handing over a tenner at their front door. Would you not be better to do the rounds of GAA clubs in the west on a Friday or Saturday evening? Or queens union?

Nobody in the clubs ffs!!

Cleaned up in the posh bit of dunmurry, like shooting fish in a barrell! Alex attwood the stoop gave me 20 quid and asked for a tenner back in stranmillis!

Glensman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 10, 2014, 07:53:25 PM
Cold calling around doors in South Beast wearing a Gaelic top??

Surely more dangerous to be calling around doors in West Belfast with the WRONG gaelic top?!?!

How East would you go?