Laois v Armagh

Started by illdecide, June 07, 2016, 02:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Well, at least Armagh can look forward to a sensational McKenna Cup. We wont need to be trying out players - McGeeney has had enough time already for that. It will be full steam ahead and win every match.

McKeever and Dyas probably need to retire. Despite being one of our best players, Andy Mallon probably needs to hang the boots up too.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

Can't see us getting out of Division 3 next year,those about to retire were among our top players this year,and as for an Ulster Championship challenge,can't see that materialising in the next five years.

Rossfan

Ye could get out by going to Div 4...... ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

redzone

BennyCake

Quote from: Rossfan on July 03, 2016, 12:39:39 PM
Ye could get out by going to Div 4...... ;)

Well, we only need a Div 4 title to complete the set!

twohands!!!

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 03, 2016, 10:57:16 AM
Serious question, if the game was null and void, how was John O'Loughlin deemed to have served his suspension?

Forget it AZ it's Chinatown GAA logic.

Applesisapples

It really is time for Armagh football to take a long hard look at its self. The elephant in the room has been ignored for too long. There is a disconnect between the best Club Team in the county and the rest. Blaming Kieran McGeeney is the easy option, whatever his faults as a manager there is an underlying problem that needs to be addressed by the County Board, Cross and the clubs. The denials that will follow this statement will be as believable as Boris' Brexit plan.

Unlaoised

LAOIS ABÚ

illdecide

Quote from: Unlaoised on July 04, 2016, 02:29:20 PM
Well Done Laois.....

Yes well done Laois and the best of luck away to Clare...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Unlaoised

Quote from: illdecide on July 04, 2016, 03:10:02 PM
Quote from: Unlaoised on July 04, 2016, 02:29:20 PM
Well Done Laois.....

Yes well done Laois and the best of luck away to Clare...

Thanks it will be a tough task with the turn around but the two games should stand to them!
LAOIS ABÚ

south Laois

Thanks to Armagh for sneakily hiding behind the CCCC to get the game replayed. The extra game will really stand to us.

Throw ball

Quote from: south Laois on July 04, 2016, 04:55:05 PM
Thanks to Armagh for sneakily hiding behind the CCCC to get the game replayed. The extra game will really stand to us.

Instead of being a gracious victor you decide to spread rumour. There were not too many in Armagh who wanted to replay the game.

BennyCake

Aye, just don't forget to thank us on the third Sunday in September  ;D

Rufus T Firefly

I often hear the Dubs refer to Laois as the Lemons, something I could never understand.

laoislad

Ah well if the Dubs say it then it must be true.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.