Started by Boycey, April 28, 2020, 03:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Quote from: BennyCake on April 30, 2020, 10:32:55 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on April 30, 2020, 10:02:56 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 30, 2020, 09:19:54 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 30, 2020, 08:01:03 AM
Quote from: gerrykeegan on April 30, 2020, 07:40:52 AM
Loading the dishwasher. I mean how hard can it be to put the knives in one section, forks in the next, large spoons and then small. Piss of piss unloading it when all finished.

My biggest gripe, I've dug a hole for myself long time ago on that, so I just do it myself lol

Oh the dishwasher is a big flash point! There's an art to it, so I do it.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one obsessed with loading the dishwasher in a certain way and regularly rearrange items if my wife has attempted to load it....
Sad, isn't it.  :o

Yup, I hear ya.

There is an art to it though. Women stacking them is like a bomb site. I mean, there are already prongs to help you stack it correctly but women seem incapable of doing that.

Even stacking the cups in the cupboard, oh Jesus. Lost count of the number of times I've went to get a mug and half the cups in the cupboard have crashed on top of me!
I'm interested in how you reached the conclusion that a whole gender can't stack a dishwasher correctly. 

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 30, 2020, 10:13:00 AM
Loading the dishwasher. I mean how hard can it be to put the knives in one section, forks in the next, large spoons and then small. Piss of piss unloading it when all finished.

My biggest gripe, I've dug a hole for myself long time ago on that, so I just do it myself lol

Glad to hear I'm not the only one obsessed with loading the dishwasher in a certain way and regularly rearrange items if my wife has attempted to load it....

Add me to this. I can't understand how it doesn't make sense to everyone. I regularly have to reload and/or take out stuff and rinse it before putting it on. The machine would have been bucked 5 years ago if I'd just left it.
I'm glad lots of people are like this. The wife actually follows my lead on this but you know when the inlaws have been because there's something in a place that doesn't make any sense. Does my lamp in. I can't get my head round how people think when they put stuff in a stupid place. 

BennyCake

Quote from: Rois on April 30, 2020, 10:36:44 AM

Yup, I hear ya.

There is an art to it though. Women stacking them is like a bomb site. I mean, there are already prongs to help you stack it correctly but women seem incapable of doing that.

Even stacking the cups in the cupboard, oh Jesus. Lost count of the number of times I've went to get a mug and half the cups in the cupboard have crashed on top of me!
I'm interested in how you reached the conclusion that a whole gender can't stack a dishwasher correctly.

Oh, didn't realise any women were in the room  ;)

That's my experience anyway, partner, mother, sister, in laws, friends... I've heard many folk say that the man in their house stacks and unloads the dishwasher, and the woman is barred from doing it.

Milltown Row2

Yup, I hear ya.

I demand a photo please!

Also the whirly thing above the plates/dishes MUST not touch anything otherwise it'll break! So you've got to spin it first before closing  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

delgany

Agree 100%
Men have a better spatial awareness capability!

laoislad

Yup, I hear ya.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

One thing I hate is women humiliating their partners in public. The same goes for the other way but there is no need for it.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

illdecide

Quote from: seafoid on April 30, 2020, 02:04:32 PM
One thing I hate is women humiliating their partners in public. The same goes for the other way but there is no need for it.

You don't deserve it Seafoid, just tell her to have some respect ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Rois, I don't know you but judging by your chat over the years i'd say you wouldn't be one of the ball busting nagging wives. Think you'd be laid back and be like one of the lads. I may be completely wrong though :)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

laoislad

What woman is ever going to admit to being the nagging type??!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 30, 2020, 10:13:00 AM

Add me to this. I can't understand how it doesn't make sense to everyone. I regularly have to reload and/or take out stuff and rinse it before putting it on. The machine would have been bucked 5 years ago if I'd just left it.

I thought I was the only one with this issue. ;D

Eamonnca1

Show of hands: How many of you have had to explain that the dirty side of the dishes have to face inward so the jets can clean them? I've lost count of the number of times I've had to put dishes back in the right way around because they didn't get cleaned the first time.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 30, 2020, 06:23:47 PM
Show of hands: How many of you have had to explain that the dirty side of the dishes have to face inward so the jets can clean them? I've lost count of the number of times I've had to put dishes back in the right way around because they didn't get cleaned the first time.

I would have explained it if I had known it. I know now

Milltown Row2

The slots face a particular way to slot the dishes in the correct position surely?

Now I know you've clampits just randomly throwing them in but they'll never understand
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

southtyronegael

Posh c***ts with dishwashers! My biggest gripe is when I come home from a really busy day at work, wrecked. All I'm thinking is open a beer and sit in garden for a while. Wife has took the lawnmower out and left it ready for me to cut the grass which is a 3 hour job. Now, I really don't mind doin it, actually enjoy it, but IL fuckin do it when I feel like doin it. Near took the head of her few times because of it. Other than that she a great woman.