56 (43.4%)
Waxing (back/sack/crack or other)
13 (10.1%)
None of the above
69 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 129

illdecide

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 21, 2015, 09:25:45 PM
Do you use it anywhere else Laoislad?  I've heard a bit of manscaping  an make it look bigger  ;D

lol...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

general_lee

how's the DIY haircuts coming along then? I'm sure some of you have already been cutting your own barnets long before the virus. Any advice. Main worry is it not growing back.

HiMucker

I cut the 4 year olds hair there and made a right hash of it. Apparently its not usually a number 2 that he gets. He looks like the boy in the striped pyjamas !

johnnycool

Quote from: HiMucker on April 20, 2020, 02:44:50 PM
I cut the 4 year olds hair there and made a right hash of it. Apparently its not usually a number 2 that he gets. He looks like the boy in the striped pyjamas !

Trying to talk the wife into allowing me to give twin 4yr old boys a buzz cut but she's having none off it. I offered to only do a grade 5 but she doesn't trust me!

It's not that anyone will see them for a while anyway

Jeepers Creepers

Not much of my to cut but tackled the young fellas who is 6. A few youtube tutorials and it doesn't look to bad. He aint going back to a barbers lOl!

brokencrossbar1

My young lad got that cut and that's the joke we were making about him!!

I always had a bit of length to my hair and in fact during my playing days I refused to get it cut during championship season.....good luck yadda, yadda...

Anyway I went full on and scalped myself last week. It's been a great and I will be keeping the corona cut to be honest. Cleaner, easier to manage and she likes the stubbly feel ;)...but seriously I really like it and after a few days of getting used to it is great!

Orior

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 20, 2020, 03:27:25 PM

My young lad got that cut and that's the joke we were making about him!!

I always had a bit of length to my hair and in fact during my playing days I refused to get it cut during championship season.....good luck yadda, yadda...

Anyway I went full on and scalped myself last week. It's been a great and I will be keeping the corona cut to be honest. Cleaner, easier to manage and she likes the stubbly feel ;)...but seriously I really like it and after a few days of getting used to it is great!

Photo on Facebook now, or else it didn't happen lol.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tony Baloney

Clippers on the way from Amazon. One of my boys has given himself a mullet much to the missus' disgust so it'll be a tidy up job when they arrive. I'll need to tackle my own but unfortunately it grows thicker in some places than others!

Eamonnca1

All this talk about cutting hair. Shave the head and be done with it. I shave mine most days.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 20, 2020, 05:07:25 PM
All this talk about cutting hair. Shave the head and be done with it. I shave mine most days.

That's it. Short, back and sandpaper the way to go these days.

J70

Gave my 8 year old son a 16mm cut all over last week with my shaver. Looks pretty good!

illdecide

I gave the 11 year old son a hair cut last week, the missus wasn't happy but she's came around now. TBF i was really pleased with the job i done and if you're being honest how can u get it wrong...? If it's a no 1 all over you just shave away, I promised him if he let me do it that i'd let him shave my head but when his was done i told him i hadn't time to get mine done and that i'd do it next week...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Dire Ear

Razors,  any one use the subscription ones?

johnnycool

Quote from: Dire Ear on May 12, 2021, 02:03:25 PM
Razors,  any one use the subscription ones?

Are they the ones you pay so much per month and get them posted to you?

I use the Harry ones, they're dead on but do blunt quicker than the wilkinson sword ones I used to use.

Dire Ear

Cheers,  thinking the same