Awesome Dolphin and Cat video

Started by SLIGONIAN, April 13, 2011, 12:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

ONeill

Something sinister about dolphins. Reckon the hoors are going to strike out some day en masse.

That cat just smells fish but doesn't know how to eat it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on April 13, 2011, 12:12:41 AM
Something sinister about dolphins. Reckon the hoors are going to strike out some day en masse.

That's what I was thinking too.

Dolphin: Here kitty, kitty, kitty....
Cat: I'd ate for a month if I could just get a hold of you......
MWWSI 2017

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: muppet on April 13, 2011, 12:34:31 AM
Quote from: ONeill on April 13, 2011, 12:12:41 AM

That's what I was thinking too.

Dolphin: Here kitty, kitty, kitty....
Cat: I'd ate for a month if I could just get a hold of you......
Very sinister lads, the cat was clearly playing with the Dolphin, theyre best buds :)
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

RMDrive

I heard that dolphins are the only other mammal (apart from ourselves) that will murder one of their own for no apparent reason.

Aerlik

the mog is thinking, fcuk I hate water and flipper is thinking, fcuk I hate furballs. 
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: RMDrive on April 13, 2011, 12:55:53 PM
I heard that dolphins are the only other mammal (apart from ourselves) that will murder one of their own for no apparent reason.

They apparantly also engage in gay-bashing.

Chimpanzees engage in war. Even when there is no apparant territorial, reproductive, sexual, food or water incentive.

Elephants have been shown to engage in revenge. When lions hunt Elephant calfs, Adult elephants have been shown to join together to seek out the lions then cut the Lions off from their cubs and stamp the entire cohort of juveniles to death.

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 13, 2011, 03:40:27 PM

They apparantly also engage in gay-bashing.

Chimpanzees engage in war. Even when there is no apparant territorial, reproductive, sexual, food or water incentive.

Elephants have been shown to engage in revenge. When lions hunt Elephant calfs, Adult elephants have been shown to join together to seek out the lions then cut the Lions off from their cubs and stamp the entire cohort of juveniles to death.

Nature can be very cruel.

muppet

Dolphins might have a very good reason for murder, how would we know?

MWWSI 2017