The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: gawa316 on December 02, 2021, 02:47:15 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 02, 2021, 01:50:03 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on December 02, 2021, 11:25:38 AM
Everton are in serious bother, Liverpool played well but didnt even have to do too much for any of the goals.

No mention of Jota's antics in the first half? Liverpool fans quick to hand it out to other teams when other players behave like that.

What antics?  When he got caught by a stray boot from Allan?

What were this antics? I was watching (or at least trying to) on my phone at the back of a staff training so definitely a chance I missed something

Didn't think there were any antics. There were suggestions that he dived and got Allan booked but it was clear that Allan's trailing foot caught him. Other than that....?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Louther on December 02, 2021, 02:53:29 PM
Watched MOTD and one thing I noted and shouldn't be surprised is that I think 3 of the goals that Pickford could have done a lot better for. Telling that when he made a save (normally having to dive and throw himself across goal as he out of position) he is referred to as the "England No1".

Salah first goal, great finish, but Pickford was covering more of his side netting than his goal. Everyone knows Salah likes for open up left foot to go far side on that angle.

Salah second goal. He reacted like it was in slow motion. Maybe he got caught flat footed by early shot.

Jota goal. He maybe himself small instead of big and beat near post. Again maybe early shit fooled him.

But no comments at all by any of the panel.

A good keeper keeps Everton in that game second half imho.

I think Alison would stop all 3 of those TBH
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

J70

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on December 02, 2021, 03:17:29 PM
Quote from: Louther on December 02, 2021, 02:53:29 PM
Watched MOTD and one thing I noted and shouldn't be surprised is that I think 3 of the goals that Pickford could have done a lot better for. Telling that when he made a save (normally having to dive and throw himself across goal as he out of position) he is referred to as the "England No1".

Salah first goal, great finish, but Pickford was covering more of his side netting than his goal. Everyone knows Salah likes for open up left foot to go far side on that angle.

Salah second goal. He reacted like it was in slow motion. Maybe he got caught flat footed by early shot.

Jota goal. He maybe himself small instead of big and beat near post. Again maybe early shit fooled him.

But no comments at all by any of the panel.

A good keeper keeps Everton in that game second half imho.

I think Alison would stop all 3 of those TBH

Alisson wasn't great on the Everton goal.

That's twice in a few weeks (Fornals also) he's been beaten like that when the attacker shot early from the edge of the box while Alisson was on his way out, meaning he couldn't react in time. He needs to work on getting himself set earlier in those situations. Even if he gives the attacker a slightly bigger target, at least he'll have more time to react.

quit yo jibbajabba

Was actually expecting Allison to save the goal, when you see a one on one youre v confident the big man will sort it, it was a surprise to see it go in

(Typed this just as blewup was typing his) 😊

johnnycool

That dirty thug Allison kicking the lucozade bottle and hitting a disabled kid in the front row...

Disgusting behaviour and should be roundly condemned but no mention here...

Fishing again

J70

Quote from: johnnycool on December 02, 2021, 03:53:12 PM
That dirty thug Allison kicking the lucozade bottle and hitting a disabled kid in the front row...

Fishing again

:D

Seriously though, I didn't see it, but I did hear the Talksport commentator talking about it.

Dumb move on his part.

Hopefully unintentional.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: J70 on December 02, 2021, 04:07:03 PM

Fishing again

Seriously though, I didn't see it, but I did hear the Talksport commentator talking about it.

Dumb move on his part.

Hopefully unintentional.

Not biting....was an accident and he apologised.

Pickford is a disaster,  loves the camera shot save but is poor at the basics

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 02, 2021, 04:30:32 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 02, 2021, 04:07:03 PM

Fishing again

Dumb move on his part.

Hopefully unintentional.

Not biting....was an accident and he apologised.

Pickford is a disaster,  loves the camera shot save but is poor at the basics

Novak was kicked out of a grand slam for less!! I say kick Liverpool out!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dec

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

Milltown Row2

At 6/1 on 89 mins I thought, why not lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on December 04, 2021, 04:56:45 PM
All right!!! ;D 8)
That will piss a lot of people off!
Still can't understand how Jota missed that chance but sure it doesn't matter now!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 04, 2021, 05:12:18 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2021, 04:57:28 PM
At 6/1 on 89 mins I thought, why not lol
Name on the trophy type win.

I was going to take the odds on the league this morning, they were chatting about it how Liverpool were 3rd favourites. The odds be shortened now. If City drop points now will make it interesting, still feel whoever wins the games between the top 3 will go on