Great News - Gary Barlow & Robbie Williams reunited

Started by Minder, November 08, 2008, 08:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Robbie Williams rejoin Take That?

Yes
6 (50%)
No
2 (16.7%)
Undecided, but an interesting question
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Minder

Relight my fire indeed.....

Great to see two of the finest performers we have seen on speaking terms. Could it lead to Robbie Williams back with Take That? I for one cant wait to find out.......

Robbie and Gary reunited at match 

Pop star Robbie Williams has reunited with his old Take That colleague Gary Barlow - but only to watch football.

The former bandmates were seated near each other at the Emirates Stadium in north London to see Arsenal's clash with rivals Manchester United.

The pair chatted amiably before the game, Williams even putting an arm around Barlow during a TV interview.

"We've not spoken a word to each other yet," Williams joked. "We don't know how this is going to go."

""It could go either way, this," added Barlow, who took his two children, Daniel and Emily, to the game.

Light-hearted

The light-hearted encounter follows the announcement this week that the reformed Take That have added extra dates to their UK stadium tour next summer.

According to a tour spokeswoman, there are no plans for Williams to make any appearances with the group he left in 1995 to launch a solo career.

Take That were in Liverpool on Thursday to perform at the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards.

The band release their latest single, Greatest Day, on 24 November.

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DoYerJob Linesman

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Minder

Your right Do Yer Job, we need a poll..............

Minder

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

wesaysanchez

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on November 08, 2008, 11:24:09 PM
Quote from: wesaysanchez on November 08, 2008, 11:21:15 PM
waht does 'wft' maen?

Eh?  Please tell us Wesay what wft maens??  Spell check lad!!!
i dont no. i fought it maent 'wee fenian taggart' cos tahts waht wee used to cal geery taggart. lol

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016