Quinn Insurance in Administration

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 30, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

Since all the media and tv interviews etc by the Lunneys etc., the police have stepped up their efforts big time. 

I think they had no option but go public in a very concerted way hoping to put pressure on the cops to up their game.

Taylor

Quote from: five points on November 08, 2019, 11:46:07 AM
Quote from: Taylor on November 08, 2019, 11:43:14 AM
The main suspect behind the attack from Derbyshire has died.

One way of putting it I suppose.

How so?
It is reported he had a heart attack during a police raid

five points

Quote from: Taylor on November 08, 2019, 12:09:06 PM

How so?

Hmmm... We'll see.

rodney trotter

He's not from Derbyshire, used it as a hideout. He's from Dublin but lived in Ballyconnell. Dublin Jimmy as he was known. They should find more culprits now.

Rossfan

Hopefully.
Hopefully some of them will spill all the beans.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mrdeeds

Quote from: five points on November 08, 2019, 12:21:21 PM
Quote from: Taylor on November 08, 2019, 12:09:06 PM

How so?

Hmmm... We'll see.

Jeffrey Epstein was in the house too.

Itchy

I am waiting patiently for Angelo to come along and tell us died by the cyanide pill Sean Quinn gave him if he ever got caught.

five points

Quote from: Itchy on November 08, 2019, 01:16:10 PM
I am waiting patiently for Angelo to come along and tell us died by the cyanide pill Sean Quinn gave him if he ever got caught.

Hardly likely but he would have been worth more to the investigation alive than dead. That will suit some people.

Angelo

Quote from: Itchy on November 08, 2019, 01:16:10 PM

Was waiting for you to come out and defend SQ once again. You didn't let me down.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

dec

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/kevin-lunney-quinn-director-attack-mastermind-dies-as-police-carry-out-searches-38673054.html

"The alleged mastermind of the brutal abduction and torture of businessman Kevin Lunney died of a heart attack when English police raided his "safe house" in the UK in a series of searches by three police forces this morning.

Mob boss Cyril McGuinness died when armed police raided the property in the Derby area of England after getting the location of the secret hideout from gardai...

McGuinness who was aged in his early 50s from in Co Fermanagh and has more than 50 convictions."

yellowcard

The post mortem will be interesting, don't think many people will buy the heart attack angle. His secrets now go with him to the grave which can only suit those under whose instructions he was working. Reeks of the Epstein case this. 

Esmarelda

Quote from: dec on November 08, 2019, 01:36:04 PM
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/kevin-lunney-quinn-director-attack-mastermind-dies-as-police-carry-out-searches-38673054.html

"The alleged mastermind of the brutal abduction and torture of businessman Kevin Lunney died of a heart attack when English police raided his "safe house" in the UK in a series of searches by three police forces this morning.

Mob boss Cyril McGuinness died when armed police raided the property in the Derby area of England after getting the location of the secret hideout from gardai...

McGuinness who was aged in his early 50s from in Co Fermanagh and has more than 50 convictions."
Mastermind  ???

93-DY-SAM

I wouldn't claim to be fully up to speed with the whole history of this but is it just me or does it seem like this has all stepped up several gears since the Spotlight programme. Seems like it has pressured the cops on all sides to get their fingers out now that Kevin Lunney has gone public and described his awful ordeal. Or am I just being too cynical and is this the accumulation of months of work which just so happens to coincide with the Spotlight programme. Never any such thing as a coincidence in my book. 

Angelo

Why would a well known leader of a criminal gang be so intent to get the Quinn family back in control of their former business empire?

If it is believed he was the man orchestrating the campaign then the question now has to be why?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL