Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

I thought Celtic were the form team having won 8 on the bounce? Maybe i'm wrong. Angelo you should start a petition to get Lennon out...don't wait until the have a bad defeat, get it started now. Write to the Board and show them your evidence.
Ohh btw nice support on the eve of a big match, some fan you are.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on October 16, 2020, 01:42:24 PM
I thought Celtic were the form team having won 8 on the bounce? Maybe i'm wrong. Angelo you should start a petition to get Lennon out...don't wait until the have a bad defeat, get it started now. Write to the Board and show them your evidence.

Nope.

Celtic's performances have been putrid.

Scraping wins against the likes of Dundee Utd, Livingston, St Mirren, dumped out of Europe by Ferencvaros, thoroughly abject against Riga and Sarajevo.

If you are satisfied with the performances then you haven't seen many games this year.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Orior

Quote from: Angelo on October 16, 2020, 04:39:05 PM

Nope.

Scraping wins against the likes of Dundee Utd, Livingston, St Mirren, dumped out of Europe by Ferencvaros, thoroughly abject against Riga and Sarajevo.

If you are satisfied with the performances then you haven't seen many games this year.

Would you prefer good performances in which Celtic get beat?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Angelo

Quote from: Orior on October 16, 2020, 05:10:30 PM

Nope.

You have a better chance of good results with good performances.

We haven't faced a team yet that should be beating Celtic or taking points off us.

Instead we have been relying on large slices of luck.

thebar

Nope.

Theres only so long you can win playing poorly.

Chief

Quote from: thebar on October 16, 2020, 05:12:31 PM

Nope.

Theres only so long you can win playing poorly.

If we play poorly tomorrow but scrape a win I'll be delighted.

If we win 10IAR but play poorly all season I'll be delighted.

Winning is the only currency

Main Street

Rangers to slip up under pressure.

illdecide

We may not be setting the world alight atm but we're still winning and I've no doubt the better performances are not far away. You're a disgrace if u call yourself a Celtic fan with the abuse you give the man in charge of the team u say u support.
Dunno how tomorrow's game will go but if we lose Lennon will get slaughtered and if we draw it'll be a bore and a roll of the eyes and if we win it'll just be a "ahh they're shite anyway" with no praise whatsoever to Lennon.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

marty34

It'll be interesting.  A big game in so many ways., especially in how the next few weeks go in terms of Covid and games getting called off etc.

I hope Celtic play with a bit of bite from the first whistlw.  In a lot of recent games v Rangers, they have been slow to start and need to play with a bit of fire. Up to Lennon to give a good team talk before the game - calm and collected but a bit of urgency in their play from the first whistle.

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on October 16, 2020, 10:17:43 PM
We may not be setting the world alight atm but we're still winning and I've no doubt the better performances are not far away. You're a disgrace if u call yourself a Celtic fan with the abuse you give the man in charge of the team u say u support.
Dunno how tomorrow's game will go but if we lose Lennon will get slaughtered and if we draw it'll be a bore and a roll of the eyes and if we win it'll just be a "ahh they're shite anyway" with no praise whatsoever to Lennon.

I support Celtic.

I'm not there to cheerlead the manager, the performances have been terrible thus far. We have played 13 significantly inferior teams so far this season and in the majority of those games we have been well underpar, we found ourselves dumped out of Europe by a team with a budget probably similar to Hibs and needing a last minute winner in Riga.

If Celtic lose on Sunday, Lennon will quite rightly be slaughtered, the warning signs have been there for some time now. We simply must win.

You point blank refuse to countenance any valid criticism of Lennon at all. Any criticism of him on this thread has been entirely valid but you seem to be too closely attached to him to comment on it objectively.

I wonder if it was Jock Fraser from Stirling who was in charge and returning the same performances and results would you be such a cheerleader for the manager?

tonto1888

Quote from: Angelo on October 16, 2020, 11:24:57 PM

I support Celtic.

I'm not there to cheerlead the manager, the performances have been terrible thus far. We have played 13 significantly inferior teams so far this season and in the majority of those games we have been well underpar, we found ourselves dumped out of Europe by a team with a budget probably similar to Hibs and needing a last minute winner in Riga.

If Celtic lose on Sunday, Lennon will quite rightly be slaughtered, the warning signs have been there for some time now. We simply must win.

You point blank refuse to countenance any valid criticism of Lennon at all. Any criticism of him on this thread has been entirely valid but you seem to be too closely attached to him to comment on it objectively.

I wonder if it was Jock Fraser from Stirling who was in charge and returning the same performances and results would you be such a cheerleader for the manager?

Not all criticism, including your own, has been entirely valid.

themac_23

Quote from: Angelo on October 16, 2020, 11:24:57 PM

I support Celtic.

I'll forgive Lennon for losing tomorrow as long as we win today  :P

Lets get into them from the first minute, win the toss, pump the ball into the corner and put them under pressure from the off. we used that tactic at Ibrox last year and it put them off straight away, mon the hoops

straightred

Firstly Celtic at 9/5 with PP is a great price. I'll be having a nibble at that.

Regarding NL I'm not his greatest fan and the lads on our whatsapp group are fed up with me giving out about him. However, just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I'm going to toe the line either. Some of his recent team selections have been baffling particularly in Europe. I can accept defeat when the better team wins but when you have better players who are simply not set up to win it is harder to accept, e.g. if I see Taylor at LB today I'll scream.

Anyway back to the game despite the hype they are no great shakes. They were supposed to the be the form team in the run up to the 1st game last year and we played them off the pitch and they were lucky to get out with only a 2-0 defeat. A repeat of that will do nicely

Angelo

JimStynes