Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

Quote from: Insane Bolt on March 30, 2019, 06:23:34 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on March 30, 2019, 06:11:17 PM
Just seeing the video clip of Ian Paisley junior giving a rabble rousing speech in Parliament Square last night. You would be forgiven for thinking you had been transported back 35 years and it was his father stood there stirring up hatred and fear. It's hard to reconcile that with the comments of Nigel Dodds earlier in the day stating that he would accept remain rather than Theresa May's deal.

I think there must be some internal disagreements within the DUP between the hardliners like Sammy Wilson and Paisley junior on one hand and Donaldson, Robinson and Simon Hamilton on the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldv570I_W2w

Mr Hamilton has been kicked to touch for roiding a kafflick 😂 Junior obviously running out of options for holidays....looks like Margate now😂

Seriously, where is Hamilton these days?  I haven't saw him on tv in any capacity this long time - apart from RHI last year.

screenexile

Just seeing the video clip of Ian Paisley junior giving a rabble rousing speech in Parliament Square last night. You would be forgiven for thinking you had been transported back 35 years and it was his father stood there stirring up hatred and fear. It's hard to reconcile that with the comments of Nigel Dodds earlier in the day stating that he would accept remain rather than Theresa May's deal.

I think there must be some internal disagreements within the DUP between the hardliners like Sammy Wilson and Paisley junior on one hand and Donaldson, Robinson and Simon Hamilton on the other.

Good shout!! Some difference in what Out Sammy's saying and what the leadership are!!

Aaron Boone

One of the London journos, Tim Shipley?, had the DUP split 7-3 deep down in favor for the WA.

GJL

Quote from: Aaron Boone on March 30, 2019, 09:54:26 PM
One of the London journos, Tim Shipley?, had the DUP split 7-3 deep down in favor for the WA.

She might get it through yet!

This whole thing will end up in serious riots at some stage I think!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: GJL on March 31, 2019, 11:01:11 AM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on March 30, 2019, 09:54:26 PM

She might get it through yet!

This whole thing will end up in serious riots at some stage I think!

By who? Right wing if Brexit not delivered?

johnnycool

Quote from the good book         [tick]
Persecution complex                 [tick]
Light on substance                    [tick]
Mention Ulster out of context     [tick]
Finish with No Surrender           [tick]

Wonder who writes his speeches?

quit yo jibbajabba

Same boy that wrote his oul boys goin by that list 😃

north_antrim_hound

Should that video not be in the bygones thread
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

armaghniac

Or the WTF thread!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

grounded

seafoid

The Brits need more time

12 days is a joke
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

sensethetone

DUP just want a border, not money.

yellowcard

Quote from: sensethetone on April 02, 2019, 08:18:33 AM
DUP just want a border, not money.

The good thing about the indicative votes is that it lays bare every single MP's intentions.

They voted down every form of soft Brexit or remain type deal last night so it would be hard not to think that they are simply intent on driving the greatest possible wedge as they see it between Ireland north and south despite Nigel Dodds statement last Friday.