?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Angelo

He has to go.

Absolutely has to go.

Should have been done weeks ago, should never have got the job to begin with.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

clarshack

The way Duffy was done for the third goal there was embarrassing.

general_lee

thebar

I really don't want to call a fella out but Duffy is awful or made look awful in that Celtic side...totally out of his depth.

straightred

Quote from: thebar on November 05, 2020, 09:35:09 PM
I really don't want to call a fella out but Duffy is awful or made look awful in that Celtic side...totally out of his depth.

the bigger joke is that people were saying it was bad for ireland and that he wouldn't be tested in Scotland. He has been shocking - there's no other way to describe it.

straightred

Quote from: Angelo on November 05, 2020, 09:32:46 PM
He has to go.

Absolutely has to go.

Should have been done weeks ago, should never have got the job to begin with.

gives me no pleasure but Desmonds first job tomorrow morning should be a call to Lennon. He will never turn this around

Angelo

The writing was on the wall for some time. This is the problem when you hang around, this season of all seasons needed prompt action.

Itchy

Quote from: straightred on November 05, 2020, 09:42:36 PM

the bigger joke is that people were saying it was bad for ireland and that he wouldn't be tested in Scotland. He has been shocking - there's no other way to describe it.

In fairness he has been shocking but he's better than that. Celtics problems are midfield. No steel, poor on the ball and on counter they offer no protection. Duffy can get better. Mcgregor for example can't

straightred

Quote from: Itchy on November 05, 2020, 09:45:19 PM

In fairness he has been shocking but he's better than that. Celtics problems are midfield. No steel, poor on the ball and on counter they offer no protection. Duffy can get better. Mcgregor for example can't

I'm sorry but thats nonsense. McGregor has tons of talent - Duffy hasn't.

clarshack

Just reading that the guy that scored the hat trick is a part time electrician. Eff me.

Angelo

Celtic's problem is the manager.

You're watching a well drilled side with an inferior squad against a shambolic side with superior talent tonight.

We've been shambolic all under Lennon, we were a one man band with Edouard last season and when his form fell of a cliff this season we have gone to pieces.

The bottom line is the next job Lennon with be offered will be with a club like Plymouth, Kilmarnock or Leyton Orient. He was never, ever up to the job.

SHEEDY

That was as poor as it gets for celtic. Embarrassing performance.
nil satis nisi optimum

Itchy

Quote from: straightred on November 05, 2020, 09:47:57 PM

Nope, he's a donkey. Look at 1st 2 goals tonight for a start. Looks average against average Scottish teams.

JimStynes

I think it is time for Lennon to go. I can't see him turning this round and the confidence is at all time low. Rangers will walk the league at this rate. Stevie G is a well improved manager. The rangers team are full of confidence, playing well and very well drilled. And the thing about it is, the Celtic team has twice the stretch in depth that they do and arguably better players. I just can't see how Lennon changes this all of a sudden. It could be too late to turn it around if this goes on any longer. I'm not a Lennon hater like Angelo but I just can't see him turning it around. Which is a shame as he is a local fella and would have been great to see him delivering the 10iar

straightred

Quote from: Itchy on November 05, 2020, 09:51:03 PM
Quote from: straightred on November 05, 2020, 09:47:57 PM

Nope, he's a donkey. Look at 1st 2 goals tonight for a start. Looks average against average Scottish teams.
He's a midfielder that was back trying to cover for 2 centre halves that were posted missing..... again.
There's a load of things wrong at Celtic but he's not one of them. I don't know how this works out in middle of a lockdown but that should be Lennon's last game. He will never turn this around