Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Sportacus on April 03, 2020, 10:16:23 PM
I find it weird how much Sinn Fein congratulate each other on Twitter.  It's actually weird how much they do it.

Shinnerbots

trailer

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 03, 2020, 10:30:23 PM
I find it weird how much Sinn Fein congratulate each other on Twitter.  It's actually weird how much they do it.

Shinnerbots

SF ran an open campaign a few years ago to recruit ppl with an online presence. They're centrally controlled into groups then instructed on what to tweet / say.
I've been a target loads of times. Patrice Hardy unleashed a rather vicious attack one time.

trailer

Quote from: trailer on April 03, 2020, 11:04:11 PM

Shinnerbots

SF ran an open campaign a few years ago to recruit ppl with an online presence. They're centrally controlled into groups then instructed on what to tweet / say.
I've been a target loads of times. Patrice Hardy unleashed a rather vicious attack one time.

Chris Donnelly is an example of one such shinnerbot with some respectability cover.

general_lee

How many times a day do you think about Sinn Fein?

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: trailer on April 03, 2020, 11:05:07 PM
Quote from: trailer on April 03, 2020, 11:04:11 PM

Shinnerbots

Chris Donnelly is an example of one such shinnerbot with some respectability cover.

Well he was member?

trailer

Quote from: general_lee on April 04, 2020, 12:18:05 PM
How many times a day do you think about Sinn Fein?

It's important to cast light on their dark practices

Sportacus

RedHand88

All political parties be at this craic. SF just have an above average social media presence.

trailer

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 04, 2020, 06:45:03 PM

All political parties be at this craic. SF just have an above average social media presence.

They actively recruited people to make a huge social media presence. Try disagreeing with one of them. Next thing they tweet you back tagging their army. It's really intimidating as I suppose it's meant to be. It's nothing like what other political parties or supporters do. SF bring it to a totally different level. And that's the difference.

trailer

Quote from: hardstation on April 04, 2020, 07:12:49 PM
"It's really intimidating".  ;D

Ffs, I was near tweeted to death today. Get a grip of yourself man.

When you receive a barrage of threatening responses it can be intimidating. But what can you expect it is their M.O.

Tubberman

Quote from: hardstation on April 04, 2020, 07:12:49 PM
"It's really intimidating".  ;D

Ffs, I was near tweeted to death today. Get a grip of yourself man.

Dismiss it all you like, but they target dissenting voices and shout them down
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on April 04, 2020, 06:51:58 PM

They actively recruited people to make a huge social media presence. Try disagreeing with one of them. Next thing they tweet you back tagging their army. It's really intimidating as I suppose it's meant to be. It's nothing like what other political parties or supporters do. SF bring it to a totally different level. And that's the difference.

Scandal as political party has a social media team on the books.

trailer

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 05, 2020, 09:04:53 AM

They're not "on the books". That's the problem. They're unaccountable.

imtommygunn

The prime minister of the uk is unaccountable for anything that comes out of his mouth. That is how the world works these days :(

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on April 05, 2020, 09:12:35 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on April 05, 2020, 09:04:53 AM

They're not "on the books". That's the problem. They're unaccountable.

How do you know whos on the books?