Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

Jesus Lennon and his team have to go. That it the 10 in a row gone. f**k all really to play for now.

JimStynes

Was talking to a Rangers man this morning and he was saying his only worry is if Celtic get rid of Lennon then they might get their house in order. Says it all when Rangers only worry is if they replace Lennon. They're dying to keep Lennon in charge.

illdecide

Quote from: JimStynes on November 21, 2020, 04:30:40 PM
Jesus Lennon and his team have to go. That it the 10 in a row gone. f**k all really to play for now.

Unreal Jim...proper fucked. No coming back from this mess, our only hope is Sevco to self destruct which will not happen.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

That man Bitton is an international too. Holy sweet f**k

illdecide

Frimpong and Bitton the two worst players by a country mile

illdecide

One win in 7 at Easter Road...wasn't aware their record in Edinburgh was so bad.

JimStynes

They likely be 11 points ahead tomorrow. That's the league fucked. A good manager and motivated team may be able to claw it back but they'll be relying on a Rangers team, who are full of confidence and playing well, to drop points. Their manager seems to have got the respect of the team whereas Celtic's team and confidence is crumbling all around them .

Captain Obvious

Rangers to win their first league title since 2010/11?

bennydorano

I don't think he'll see the season out, trouble is change might come too late. I've thought for a long time he hasn't fully got the dressing room and you can't have title winning consistency when that's the case - especially with Rangers looking like they've really turned a corner.

general_lee

He needs to go immediately. His position is untenable. Whatever about the players, they can't possibly get any worse under a new manager. Doing something is better than doing f**k all

JimStynes

Quote from: bennydorano on November 21, 2020, 05:06:05 PM
I don't think he'll see the season out, trouble is change might come too late. I've thought for a long time he hasn't fully got the dressing room and you can't have title winning consistency when that's the case - especially with Rangers looking like they've really turned a corner.

I don't think he ever fully had the dressing room. Always felt like he was on the verge of a player fall out. He is a Celtic man and would be a great man to bring home the 10 in a row but he's not a good manager and he's not getting the respect of the players. I can't see the board sacking him yet though.

Angelo

Lawwell won't want to get rid of Lennon. He wants a yes man there and there's nobody he'll get likewise who will appease to a certain section of the fanbase as much as Lennon does in this regard.

The bottom line is Lennon should have been out the door before the international break, we should have had a new manager lined up and in place with some time to get with the players on the training ground and get a feel for the club.

Every game more we go with Lennon in charge we put a further nail in our coffin this season, he needs to go. He needs to go ASAP.

Eddie Howe is the bookmakers favourite, he's an ideological manager. Right now what we need to in someone who is pragmatic and flexible, can work with what he has got and has a track record of coming in and getting a bounce out of his team. We should try and get Allardyce in for the remainder of the season.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

MoChara

Quote from: illdecide on November 21, 2020, 04:53:05 PM
One win in 7 at Easter Road...wasn't aware their record in Edinburgh was so bad.

I couldn't believe that when I saw it, guess who scored in the last league match we won at Easter road?.....

.. Virgil Van Dyk

illdecide

Celtic manager Neil Lennon questioned his players' hunger and said he "can't defend" them after the 2-2 Scottish Premiership draw with Hibernian.

Odsonne Edouard and Diego Laxalt netted late on to scramble an away point.

But Celtic have won two of eight games in all competitions and will be 11 points behind leaders Rangers, albeit having played two matches fewer, if the Ibrox side defeat Aberdeen on Sunday.

"I don't know if they've lost a bit of hunger," said Lennon.

"We need to get that back and quickly. I saw plenty of it in the last 20 minutes but we gave ourselves too much to do to win the game.

"The pressure will pile up if we keep getting results like that. If there's any criticism of the performance today, I can't defend it. We'll all have to accept it."

Lennon was furious with his side's defensive lapses, blaming a "brain-freeze" for falling 2-0 behind within seven second-half minutes.

Scott Brown's needless barge on Martin Boyle conceded a penalty, which Jamie Murphy converted after Scott Bain saved from Kevin Nisbet.

And Nisbet added a second after capitalising on static Celtic defending.

"It was a really poor decision from Scott, I don't know where that came from," said Lennon. "And then an awful second goal. It was just lazy - a free header and then not tracking the run.

"We have to be far more on point with our defending and doing the nuts and bolts of the game well.

"The players have to look at that and ask why we can't put that together for 90 minutes rather than save it for 20 minutes. It's a mindset thing more than anything else."

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on November 21, 2020, 08:56:42 PM
Celtic manager Neil Lennon questioned his players' hunger and said he "can't defend" them after the 2-2 Scottish Premiership draw with Hibernian.

Odsonne Edouard and Diego Laxalt netted late on to scramble an away point.

But Celtic have won two of eight games in all competitions and will be 11 points behind leaders Rangers, albeit having played two matches fewer, if the Ibrox side defeat Aberdeen on Sunday.

"I don't know if they've lost a bit of hunger," said Lennon.

"We need to get that back and quickly. I saw plenty of it in the last 20 minutes but we gave ourselves too much to do to win the game.

"The pressure will pile up if we keep getting results like that. If there's any criticism of the performance today, I can't defend it. We'll all have to accept it."

Lennon was furious with his side's defensive lapses, blaming a "brain-freeze" for falling 2-0 behind within seven second-half minutes.

Scott Brown's needless barge on Martin Boyle conceded a penalty, which Jamie Murphy converted after Scott Bain saved from Kevin Nisbet.

And Nisbet added a second after capitalising on static Celtic defending.

"It was a really poor decision from Scott, I don't know where that came from," said Lennon. "And then an awful second goal. It was just lazy - a free header and then not tracking the run.

"We have to be far more on point with our defending and doing the nuts and bolts of the game well.

"The players have to look at that and ask why we can't put that together for 90 minutes rather than save it for 20 minutes. It's a mindset thing more than anything else."

Any chance the manager would take some responsibility?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL