Movie recommendations

Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: AFS on April 23, 2011, 11:26:06 AM
Fast Five - If you're into this type of shite you'll love it, if you're not you'll hate it.

What is it?
Testing Accessibility

AFS

The fifth Fast and Furious movie.

Capt Pat

Quote from: ziggysego on April 23, 2011, 04:51:55 PM
Quote from: AFS on April 23, 2011, 11:26:06 AM
Fast Five - If you're into this type of shite you'll love it, if you're not you'll hate it.

What is it?

They are not slowing down with this movie franchise. The fifth instalment is 2 hours and 10 minutes long. Not a bad movie7 out of 10.

Milltown Row2

King of Kings channel 5. some craic!!

won't spoil it for you but.........
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Puckoon

Quote from: The Iceman on April 20, 2011, 08:52:47 PM
Watched the Next Three Days recently with Russell Crowe. Surprisingly good show, fast paced towards the end, very engaging and I really enjoyed it.

Watched that last night myself Iceman - good show. 7.5/10

Watched I love you Phillip Morris this weekend too. Based on the true story of this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Jay_Russell. Interesting, funny and sad at the same time. Good watch.

Family guy

Kinda off topic,but what is a good site for watchn the american office and the likes of eastbound and dowm,not that great with computers prob an easy way 2 do it tho did searches and not 2 sure if there safe sites etc

new devil

Family guy

Cheers new devil,big nite 2nite for ya

Radda bout yeee

I watched all of city of god today - i stumbled across it half way through a few years back and always meant to watch the whole thing. Finally got round to it - It is a brilliant show - best i've seen in a long time! Wonder what city of men is like?

screenexile

Quote from: Family guy on April 26, 2011, 06:52:15 PM
Kinda off topic,but what is a good site for watchn the american office and the likes of eastbound and dowm,not that great with computers prob an easy way 2 do it tho did searches and not 2 sure if there safe sites etc

I use www.sidereel.com it has lots of megavideo links and also good divx links too which are the best quality for watching streaming. You need a decent connection speed though.

Canalman

Saw Wake Wood last night, horror film set in Ireland. Not a great horror fan but enjoyed this one. Some distasteful/ disturbing scenes in it (as there should )with a menacing sense of doom. Think Wicker Man, Straw Dogs, AAWiL and a Stephen King based film (won't name it as it may be a spoiler) all jumbled up.

Worth a watch imo.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: HiMucker on April 09, 2011, 01:39:05 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on March 28, 2011, 07:29:32 PM
Stone with De Niro and Ed Norton in it ... Load of shite.
One of the worst films I have seen.  Boulder dash

Couldn't agree more turned it off half way through! Couldn't believe it considering its De Niro and Norton!!!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: ziggysego on March 07, 2011, 12:25:44 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on March 07, 2011, 11:43:12 AM
I just saw what the human centipede was about. Jebus, why did you sit then to watch that and then come on here and tell us how rubbish it was. Did you not know from the start what it was about.

Exactly. Once I heard what it was about, I knew not to watch it.

Stumbled across it whilst in the 'in-laws' house one night - her brother kept it and we laughed our heads of at the ridiculousness of it! Crap show but surprisingly entertaining when you have the right crowd!  ;D

SLIGONIAN

Saw THOR 3D the other day, absolutely brilliant, one of the coolest looking movies ever, funny in parts aswell, great action. visually stunning masterpiece, 9.5/10...

Saw Your Highness, poor enough show, you get to see Natalie Portmans butt though, but theres not enough laughs, 5/10.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

HiMucker

Saw these films in the last week

The Way back- epic world war 2 escape movie, grerat acting and visuals but maybe lacking a bit more to the story, still a good watch though.  One for blu ray.

The Tourist- entertaining action pursuit film and angelina is stunning in it but the storyline is full of holes, il not spoil it!

Monsters-  surprisingly about alien monsters, got great reviews but i was dissapointed more of romance stroy between the fella and girl.