Movie recommendations

Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

That's fuckin torture ziggy. Cinema's need to be stricter with these wee f**kers as it would totally put me off returning.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on November 06, 2010, 01:35:49 PM
Too man wee feckers in the cinema. Getting up to go to toilet in the middle of the film, playing with their mobile phones during the film and talking through it. Sickened me.

Huh  ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 06, 2010, 01:39:54 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 06, 2010, 01:35:49 PM
Too man wee feckers in the cinema. Getting up to go to toilet in the middle of the film, playing with their mobile phones during the film and talking through it. Sickened me.

Huh  ???

*Too many
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

The only time for the cinema is during the day or evening - I give up going to the cinema at night years ago. Full of dickheads.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Capt Pat

I saw Jackass 3d last night, more of the same from them, at times brilliant if you like this type of thing.

nrico2006

Quote from: Celt_Man on November 04, 2010, 01:51:09 PM
Saw Brooklyn's Finest last night... haven't enjoyed a movie as much in a wee while... Very entertaining stuff and a good ending too

Same as.  A bit of talent in in too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Mayo4Sam

Looking forward to London Boulevard, looks a good show
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Celt_Man

I've a nice few movie waiting on the Sky Plus which I'm looking forward to seeing... The Good German, Miller's Crossing, The Wrestler, The Boat that Rocked, The Lost Boys and then looking forward to watching Terminator Salvation again..

By the way Rio Bravo is a great movie which after watching it there!! Very funny in parts too
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

paco

A Clockwork Orange on ITV4 later. Can't wait to see what all the fuss is about.

thewobbler

A Clockwork Orange is one of the most overrated, nonsensical pieces of film in history. The sheer nonsense and pomposity of it sums ub Kubrick very well.

nrico2006

Quote from: thewobbler on November 13, 2010, 08:21:14 PM
A Clockwork Orange is one of the most overrated, nonsensical pieces of film in history. The sheer nonsense and pomposity of it sums ub Kubrick very well.

100% agree.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

paco

Quote from: thewobbler on November 13, 2010, 08:21:14 PM

Turned it off after half an hour. "A pile of shite" would have sufficed.

ziggysego

Went to see Jackass 3D in the cinema tonight. Not normally my cup of tea. Wasn't a fan of the MTV show and didn't see the first two movies. However, I was in stitches laughing the whole way through this film. A complete no-brainer, which is perfect for a Sunday night before the weekend ends.

Plus, I can honestly say, this is the first 3D film I've been to, that I had to duck out of the way 3 or 4 times. I felt a bit stupid afterwards though.
Testing Accessibility

Celt_Man

Watched Surrogates earlier on there... almost instantly forgettable, only 80 odd minutes long - more like a TV Movie to be honest
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ballinaman

Quote from: ziggysego on November 15, 2010, 12:50:12 AM
Went to see Jackass 3D in the cinema tonight. Not normally my cup of tea. Wasn't a fan of the MTV show and didn't see the first two movies. However, I was in stitches laughing the whole way through this film. A complete no-brainer, which is perfect for a Sunday night before the weekend ends.

Plus, I can honestly say, this is the first 3D film I've been to, that I had to duck out of the way 3 or 4 times. I felt a bit stupid afterwards though.
Yea, thought it was decent. 3D worked well. My highlights were the jet engine, slow mo camera for the rocky punches and the american football field goal to the face!