Movie recommendations

Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EagleLord

Shes out of my league, brilliant! As I said on the hot ladies thread, I would go see it again just to see Alice Eve strip down to her underwear..sensational..

JohnDenver

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 10, 2010, 04:51:31 PM
Anyone seen that Hot tub Time Machine yet?
Great quality torrent of it on piratebay atm

Decent enough show LL, easy viewing and a fair few one liners and laughs in it. Worth the watching.

AbbeySider

Quote from: paco on June 10, 2010, 04:50:14 PM
Finally got round to watching all the Die Hards this past few days, long time waiting. Anyone any opinions? I think the first one would be the worst. Thought the second in particular was great. Fourth also a lot better than I thought it would be.

WUM !

paco

Quote from: AbbeySider on June 11, 2010, 11:56:49 AM
Finally got round to watching all the Die Hards this past few days, long time waiting. Anyone any opinions? I think the first one would be the worst. Thought the second in particular was great. Fourth also a lot better than I thought it would be.

WUM !

Unfortunately not. I'm not saying it's not good, just my least favourite! Some film but I preferred the second.

AbbeySider

Quote from: paco on June 11, 2010, 01:00:34 PM
Quote from: AbbeySider on June 11, 2010, 11:56:49 AM

WUM !

The first is a classic! The second is a cop-out. (no pun intended, its shite)
With a Vengence is very good and Die Hard 4 is crap IMO  ;)
Unfortunately not. I'm not saying it's not good, just my least favourite! Some film but I preferred the second.

pintsofguinness

seen that hot tub time machine, it's ok, nothing special. 

Seen "exam" as well, that's an interesting one.

I'm not a fan of the die hard films either
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Ban him mod!!!

The first Die Hard is arguably one of the best action films of all time IMHO. Ironically, I didn't like the 2nd one at all.
Testing Accessibility

GBXII

Quote from: ziggysego on June 12, 2010, 12:53:03 PM

Ban him mod!!!

The first Die Hard is arguably one of the best action films of all time IMHO. Ironically, I didn't like the 2nd one at all.

While it is subjective as to whether you think a film or not that is one of the most ridiculous comments I've read in a long time! The 1st Die Hard is by a mile the best and one of the best action films of all time as was mentioned. Terrible taste.

paco

Jesus Christ, maybe I should have kept that one to myself! I'll have to watch it again and see if maybe I missed something, this can't be right. By the way, saying it was the worst doesn't mean I didn't like it, it was very good, my least favourite would probably be a more accurate description.

Eastern_Pride

Quote from: GBXII on June 12, 2010, 01:01:57 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 12, 2010, 12:53:03 PM

Ban him mod!!!

While it is subjective as to whether you think a film or not that is one of the most ridiculous comments I've read in a long time! The 1st Die Hard is by a mile the best and one of the best action films of all time as was mentioned. Terrible taste.
It was a joke. Chillax.
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

leenie

watched men who stare at goats... enjoyed it!

watched up.. didn't think it was that great ... its no wall e
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

nrico2006

Watched Lovely Bones the other night, very good show. 

Got through about 30 minutes of Alice in Wonderland before I turned it off, pure and utter rubbish.

Was looking forward to seeing The Road last night, was very drawn out and I was a bit disappointed by it to be honest.

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Capt Pat

The Road is a movie that you are supposed to be disappointed by.

Alice in Wonderland is just another average 3d movie. All the effort is put into being 3 d and not the story.

Hedley Lamarr

Any of you see Unthinkable?

Thought it very good.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

lurganblue

Watched "the blind side" on Friday night. Found it to be a better show than I thought it would be. True story and worth a look