Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

This is one of my 3 usernames.

tbrick18

Quote from: jcpen on August 30, 2023, 11:20:30 AM
Jamie Dornan

+1
Crap actor.

I watch some spy movie with him and Gal Gadot (easy on the eye) last week. Poor enough fare.

Jeepers Creepers

Marc Walberg. Stealing a living as an actor.

screenexile

I think Dornan is an ok actor he's just in a lot of shite films!

I liked him in the Fall and also Anthropoid. There was a Ozzie show as well which was decent.

That Heart of Stone film on Netflix was tripe!

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: screenexile on August 30, 2023, 11:40:21 PM
I think Dornan is an ok actor he's just in a lot of shite films!

I liked him in the Fall and also Anthropoid. There was a Ozzie show as well which was decent.

That Heart of Stone film on Netflix was tripe!

I think Dornan is fine. Jadotville was a good film. I think that 50 shades crap will haunt him though but I'm sure he got paid well for it.

naka

tbf with Jamie Dornan, 50 shades catipulted him into the main stream so was a good gig for publicity

nrico2006

I like Dornan and Wahlberg. Gadot is another annoying actor though - overrated looks wise and an accent that goes through you.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

JPGJOHNNYG

The good think about Dornan is he is one of themmuns that wants a UI ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 31, 2023, 10:24:07 AM
I like Dornan and Wahlberg. Gadot is another annoying actor though - overrated looks wise and an accent that goes through you.
[/b]

She could go through me well enough with that accent

Acting wise, yes I get that  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rudi

Watched "A Good Person" with Morgan Freeman, about connections, tragedy & addiction. Would recommend it.

NAG1

Anyone watched the new DiCaprio one? Killers of the Flower Moon

screenexile

Watched Old Dads on Netflix there... Nobody else should!

lurganblue

Quote from: NAG1 on October 27, 2023, 11:43:22 AMAnyone watched the new DiCaprio one? Killers of the Flower Moon

Hoping to fit it in this week.  3 and a half hours. Large amount of popcorn required

lurganblue

Quote from: lurganblue on October 27, 2023, 02:00:36 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on October 27, 2023, 11:43:22 AMAnyone watched the new DiCaprio one? Killers of the Flower Moon

Hoping to fit it in this week.  3 and a half hours. Large amount of popcorn required

It feels every bit of that time. There are some outstanding scenes and performances but also it feels dragged out sometimes.

screenexile

Just back from Killers of the Flower moon.

It looks great, the acting's great and the story is great. It didn't need 3.5hours to tell it though.

The story was very drawn out covering every nook and cranny of it and just got tiresome at the 3hr mark. I could handle it with The Godfather or Oppenheimer but the story here didn't need to take that long.

It's not a cinematic masterpiece or an action packed storyline 2.5 hrs would have been more than enough but if you can handle the exceptionally long time it's a good watch.