Previous topic - Next topic

Feckitt

Donkey Punch was on Film 4 the other night.  Your wan is class!  :-*

screenexile

Quote from: Feckitt on July 22, 2015, 10:02:25 AM
Donkey Punch was on Film 4 the other night.  Your wan is class!  :-*

Rule number 1!!

Gabriel_Hurl

Not a recommendation but a trailer for an upcoming film that will surely raise the ire of a few board members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56jw6tasomc

Canalman

Seen 12 Monkeys again at the weekend for a long time. Still scratching my head as to whether it is good or bad. ................... same as the first time I saw it years ago.

Watched Taffin again for the first time I'd say in 20 years. All about unscrupulous property developers/ corruption/ environmental pollution etc. Filmed in the 1980s and a bit like watching reeling in the years with the old cars, the darth vader mycro hurling helmets etc. Some amount of well known Irish actors in it.

laoislad

Quote from: Canalman on August 31, 2015, 11:37:45 AM
Seen 12 Monkeys again at the weekend for a long time. Still scratching my head as to whether it is good or bad. ................... same as the first time I saw it years ago.
It's a TV series now also which is ok.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rawhide

Watched 'The Judge' recently, thought it was a super movie, Robert Downey jun and Robert Duvall, some combo.
cccc is a true supporter lol

Denn Forever

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 29, 2015, 10:57:35 PM
Not a recommendation but a trailer for an upcoming film that will surely raise the ire of a few board members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56jw6tasomc

Looks interesting. I especially liked the threat "We are writing a story about the priests or the Lawyers who  have turned the practice of defending these priests into a Cottage industry.  You decide.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

nrico2006

Watched Southpaw, started well but flattened out a bit.  Also watched San Andreas which was better than I expected.  The latest Avengers was average enough, just like the previous one.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

screenexile

Well lads... Straight Outta Compton any use?

Soup an Samajiz

have yet to see it myself but goin to give it a whack on Friday, heard tho it glosses over a fair bit, the drugs, the women beating and all sorts but a good watch, just don't go expecting a documentary
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

STREET FIGHTER

Anything out there worth watching?

CiKe

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 01, 2015, 01:44:39 PM
Watched Southpaw, started well but flattened out a bit.  Also watched San Andreas which was better than I expected.  The latest Avengers was average enough, just like the previous one.

Watched Southpaw last night. Solid enough 7/10.

bennydorano

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: bennydorano on September 07, 2015, 12:30:58 AM
Gone Girl is a great movie.

No it isn't.  It's totally shit.  Poorly acted, and completely predicable.

blewuporstuffed

I watched 'The Judge' Over the weekend and thought it was very good.
7.5/10
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either