Movie recommendations

Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Syferus on July 24, 2013, 09:40:08 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on July 24, 2013, 09:30:08 PM
Yep, perfect. I got it off kickasstorrents site because the auld pirate bay is blocked by UPC these days...the pricks!

http://kickass.to/mud-2013-webrip-xvid-ac3-war-t7649364.html

http://pirateproxy.net/

You welcome, baby.
Both already blocked  >:(

Tony Baloney

Orior

Any reviews yet of the Alan Partridge movie?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Sharknado on Syfy channel at the moment... ;D

So bad it's good !
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Puckoon

Fuckin Sharknado!  ;D

Cant wait for Sharknoceros

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Puckoon

grounded

Just watched The Conjuring, won't sleep for a week!

southdown

I was at Alpha Papa last night, I'm a huge AP fan and I thought it was a let down.  He's just too old, I was hoping for a lot more.

Tony Baloney

Gonna take the childer to either Despicable Me 2 or Monsters University? Anyone seen either or both and able to offer an opinion?

gallsman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 08, 2013, 11:38:53 AM
Gonna take the childer to either Despicable Me 2 or Monsters University? Anyone seen either or both and able to offer an opinion?

Took nieces to Despicable Me 2 at weekend. They loved it. I found it enjoyable, not as good as the first. No match for a Pixar film.

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 08, 2013, 11:38:53 AM

I have seen both, both good.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

nrico2006

Saw Oblivion at the weekend, pure dirt.  Also saw What Doesn't Kill You which was pretty good.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

HiMucker

Seen Olympus has fallen, dodgy enough and very porous plot at times.  The craic about deactivating the nukes, and the yanks overlooking the "oh no he is going to deactivate them on the ground and turn the states into a nuclear wasteland" was preposterous.  It felt a wee bit makey uppy at times.

After watching the series recently I watched the film Hannibal.  Julianne Moore is terrible in it, I suppose hard act to follow Jodie Foster, but still a good film. Not a patch on the book, I think I might even give it another read.

Also Sky + a film a while a go but the woman never let me watch it, so I got a chance the other night to give it a go.  Remember my da always saying it was a great show.  Serpico.  Thought it was really good and Pacino was brilliant in it